The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank Mir in M&F

5 posters

Go down

Frank Mir in M&F Empty Frank Mir in M&F

Post  DFDmike Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:51 pm

frank is in the latest Muscle & Fitness

check it out.

he is a slob...no heart. doesnt run or lift weights. only trains JJ and striking at an every other day split. his only cardio is a weak ass circuit of stuff i can do. his trainer and him both claim he is ready to last a 5 rd fight but im not duped.

i know i CLEARLY express my personal bias, so some frank fan please read it and defend the poor guy. maybe the article is online, ill look later. but for real, i will avatar or signature bet anyone nog for the win. frank has a 1-5% chance in my book at best.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Frank Mir in M&F Empty Re: Frank Mir in M&F

Post  Jennifer Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:18 am

Someone please bet him............we need to get rid of the current Jay Leno ass chin..............LMAO
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  The JDH Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:38 am

That's a pretty good bet... but who are you picking between Lesnar vs. Nogueira... that should be a better fight....
The JDH
The JDH

http://www.thelightsoutshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:21 am

The JDH wrote:That's a pretty good bet... but who are you picking between Lesnar vs. Nogueira... that should be a better fight....

Nog 100%
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:40 am

The JDH wrote:That's a pretty good bet... but who are you picking between Lesnar vs. Nogueira... that should be a better fight....

i hate to say it, but brock. how will nog get the fight to the ground?? he cant stand with a guy that powerful... christ... tim sylia outstruck him. i think as long as brock doesnt shoot, he wins. even if he drops nog, he shouldnt even try to pounce on him and finish. he should back up and let him stand up. you cant count nog out, he has never been finished, and he is one of my fav fighters.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:46 pm

I'm hoping that Nog wins, but also, I'm kinda hoping he loses, too... because if he loses, we might be able to see a Randy Couture vs. Big Nog match, which I would love to see!
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  chainsaw Rivera Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:28 pm

Can't wait to see nog kill mir! maybe if mir brings a gun to the fight,he MIGHT stand a chance.Nog vs brock,I have to give it to nog.
chainsaw Rivera
chainsaw Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:46 pm

chainsaw Rivera wrote:Can't wait to see nog kill mir! maybe if mir brings a gun to the fight,he MIGHT stand a chance.Nog vs brock,I have to give it to nog.

Ouch! That was harsh, LOL!!!
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down