The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANNOUNCING - TLOS on EVERY DAY!!! THAT'S RIGHT, NOW EVERYDAY!

3 posters

Go down

ANNOUNCING - TLOS on EVERY DAY!!! THAT'S RIGHT, NOW EVERYDAY! Empty ANNOUNCING - TLOS on EVERY DAY!!! THAT'S RIGHT, NOW EVERYDAY!

Post  Chris Fries Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:52 am

By popular demand, starting Monday, December 15th, we will release a new volume of TLOS every weekday. Get all the TLOS you can handle.

Thanks for all of your support. You make me want to be a better man - haha!

See ya' Monday!!

Chris Fries
TLOS

Chris Fries

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCING - TLOS on EVERY DAY!!! THAT'S RIGHT, NOW EVERYDAY! Empty Re: ANNOUNCING - TLOS on EVERY DAY!!! THAT'S RIGHT, NOW EVERYDAY!

Post  Jennifer Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:55 pm

That's awesome Chris. You guys crack me up.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCING - TLOS on EVERY DAY!!! THAT'S RIGHT, NOW EVERYDAY! Empty Re: ANNOUNCING - TLOS on EVERY DAY!!! THAT'S RIGHT, NOW EVERYDAY!

Post  KrosseyedKim Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:29 pm

I am all sorts of excited for this! I'm always going to the gym daily and listening to TLOS. I get sad when I've already listened to the show and have to listen to some of the other podcasts, which are all right. Now, I get to listen to TLOS almost every day! Awesome.
KrosseyedKim
KrosseyedKim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down