The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hong Man-Choi's Entrance from K-1 Premium Dynamite 2006 NYE's Show

+2
DFDmike
DRMMA618
6 posters

Go down

Hong Man-Choi's Entrance from K-1 Premium Dynamite 2006 NYE's Show Empty Hong Man-Choi's Entrance from K-1 Premium Dynamite 2006 NYE's Show

Post  DRMMA618 Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:56 am

DRMMA618

Back to top Go down

Hong Man-Choi's Entrance from K-1 Premium Dynamite 2006 NYE's Show Empty Re: Hong Man-Choi's Entrance from K-1 Premium Dynamite 2006 NYE's Show

Post  DFDmike Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:06 pm

cro cop is sooo fawked.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Hong Man-Choi's Entrance from K-1 Premium Dynamite 2006 NYE's Show Empty Re: Hong Man-Choi's Entrance from K-1 Premium Dynamite 2006 NYE's Show

Post  Jennifer Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:17 pm

That dude is hilarious!
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  chainsaw Rivera Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:39 pm

So much for crocop being fawked.Sorry but I don't know y you guys would pick hong man to beat him.
chainsaw Rivera
chainsaw Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:21 am

Because Cro Cop is all about kicks and I think he is going to have to strap on his go-go-gadget leg in order to hurt him higher than the knee cap.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:06 pm

SPOILER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtgXQDrdLok

Cro Cop defeats Hong Man Choi via low kick (seriously, lol) -- 6:32 into the fight.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:41 pm

So he didn't need his go go gadget leg after all???? LMAO
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:38 pm

chainsaw Rivera wrote:So much for crocop being fawked.Sorry but I don't know y you guys would pick hong man to beat him.

dude it was a FREAK victory. he wasn't landing crap. man choi was on his way to winning a unanimous decision. i stayed up and watched that shit live. awful and anti climatic ending. cro cop looked like hell.
DFDmike
DFDmike

Back to top Go down

Post  chainsaw Rivera Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:30 pm

"man choi was on his way to winning a unanimous decision"really dude?I did not see hong man hit him once.when it comes to talking about hong man I can't tell if your kidding?I lost respect for crocpo for picking to fight choi.
chainsaw Rivera
chainsaw Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:24 am

chainsaw Rivera wrote:"man choi was on his way to winning a unanimous decision"really dude?I did not see hong man hit him once.when it comes to talking about hong man I can't tell if your kidding?I lost respect for crocpo for picking to fight choi.

it was a cat and mouse game where cro cop pretty much just avoided all engagement. he really didn't do anything before the knee kick. man choi had a few minor strikes. a solid kick that sent mirko stumbling down. he had some jab flurries that were nothing threatening but enough to win the decision. really the only other thing cro cop did was land a strike to man choi's nuts.

and am i joking? no, i want to know what fight you were watching. what the heck did mirko do?? do you really think he was winning up until that point. have you seen man choi fight in k1? he is no slouch, i gave you his credentials... are they really not qualified enough to fight a guy who hasn't really beat anyone special since barnett in '06, over two years ago?
DFDmike
DFDmike

Back to top Go down

Post  chainsaw Rivera Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Maybe you should watch the fight again because there was NOOOOOOO kicks from choi,he was able to get 3 or 4 small nothing punches on crocop.Do you know how many kicks crcop got on him?...AROUND 10!!!Your telling me his nothing puchnes are better then all the kicks crocpo did huh?

PLEASE watch the fight!There was NO CHANCE choi was going to win a decision.

If you watch the fight and still disagree with me then you basically say that kicks don't mean sh*t in mma.

Crocop had a strategy,to keep his distance and thro leg and body kicks,and thats what he did!

Don't try to take away his wins because you don't like him.
chainsaw Rivera
chainsaw Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:17 pm

ok, idk where i got the kick from. rewatched it. yes, choi wouldve won the decision. running away costs you points especially in japan. mirko was avoiding all engages while choi was still getting chips in here and there. they all were just grazing or light but there were plenty to offset the kicks you were talking of.

please someone else chime in and say who you thought was winning before the end.
DFDmike
DFDmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:10 am

After dissecting the fight, here's what I came up with by the numbers:

Hong Man Choi
Connected Punches - 16
Connected Kicks - 0
Knees - 1
Takedowns - 1 (tripped Cro Cop after a kick)
Missed Punches - 16
Missed Kicks - 1

Cro Cop
Connected Punches - 1
Connected Kicks - 13
Knees - 1
Takedowns - 0
Missed Punches - 0
Missed Kicks - 1
Nut Shots - 1

I think, though, if it were to come down to a decision, Hong Man Choi would have won it, due to him being the aggressor during the whole fight.
Mortis
Mortis

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Mortis wrote:After dissecting the fight, here's what I came up with by the numbers:

Hong Man Choi
Connected Punches - 16
Connected Kicks - 0
Knees - 1
Takedowns - 1 (tripped Cro Cop after a kick)
Missed Punches - 16
Missed Kicks - 1

Cro Cop
Connected Punches - 1
Connected Kicks - 13
Knees - 1
Takedowns - 0
Missed Punches - 0
Missed Kicks - 1
Nut Shots - 1

I think, though, if it were to come down to a decision, Hong Man Choi would have won it, due to him being the aggressor during the whole fight.

ok, so you must have watched the same version i caught. chainsaw, can you post a link to the fight that just had the 13 low kicks without the man choi punches? i can't find that version anywhere. Wink
DFDmike
DFDmike

Back to top Go down

Post  chainsaw Rivera Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:43 pm

Real fuuny you crazy comedian!I still think crocop would have won the decision!

I was still right about crocop winning tho.So I get the last laugh HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
chainsaw Rivera
chainsaw Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:48 pm

chainsaw Rivera wrote:Real fuuny you crazy comedian!I still think crocop would have won the decision!

I was still right about crocop winning tho.So I get the last laugh HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

this is true, this is true... ha
DFDmike
DFDmike

Back to top Go down

Post  astrowhiz Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:34 pm

Both CroCop and Choi looked pretty poor I thought. CroCop kept running away like he was trying to escape a tree he'd just cut down, although he needn't have worried cos Choi moved at the speed of a glacier and couldn't kick above his waist (which is only head height if you're Gary Coleman fortunately for CroCop). I think most fighters have figured Choi out now. He had some notable wins early in his career but I reckon The L's will outnumber the W's from now on. He is kind of entertaining though, which in Japan is as important as fighting skill it seems. I'd like to see him fight Semmy Schilt again at some point actually cos he seems like the only guy who could engage in a bona fide kickboxing match with Choi.
astrowhiz
astrowhiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:21 am

I do want to add that Cro Cop's kicks seemed more damaging than Choi's punches. His kicks were quicker and connected harder than Choi's punches.
Mortis
Mortis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down