The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake Shields vs Luigi Fiorvanti For April 11th Card

2 posters

Go down

Jake Shields vs Luigi Fiorvanti For April 11th Card Empty Jake Shields vs Luigi Fiorvanti For April 11th Card

Post  The Cody Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:21 am

I think this would be an excellent fight to add to an already awesome fight card on April 11th Strikeforce. Personally I think Luigi is a GOOD fighter but he was just in a division with GREAT fighters, u noticed he never lost to a mediocre fighter. I think Luigi's boxing and takedown defense would spell alot of trouble for Jake Shields and would be a true test of where he is at as a fighter. I think it be a great fight to watch and Strikeforce should definentley pick up Fiorvanti and throw him against Jake Shileds what do yall think.
The Cody
The Cody

Back to top Go down

Jake Shields vs Luigi Fiorvanti For April 11th Card Empty Re: Jake Shields vs Luigi Fiorvanti For April 11th Card

Post  DFDmike Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:39 am

most would agree but i have a lot of faith in jake. i guess if he couldn't get it to the ground he would have problems, but i think jake is a very good fighter and will make a name for himself in the ufc. i see this being one sided either way. luigi dominates a sprawl n brawl or jake dominates the ground. i WISH joe lauzon was in the same weight class, now THAT would be good!
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down