The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 15

4 posters

Go down

November 15 Empty November 15

Post  Jennifer Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:34 am

What do you guys think of Couture vs. Lesnar?
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

November 15 Empty Re: November 15

Post  Mortis Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:11 pm

I'm hoping Randy wins.. but it really could go either way. This fight will surely test Lesnar's chin. Even though Randy is an all-star athlete and wrestler... Brock might be the better wrestler because of his youth and size. But I definitely would not count Randy out! Randy is very capable of winning this fight, and I believe he has the better hands, and definitely experience on his side. This fight should actually be able to live up to the hype.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  GREYFOX Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:11 pm

Randy the entire time. I believe it will be a 5 round unanimous decision victory for Randy.
GREYFOX
GREYFOX

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:42 pm

It almost seems like an EliteXC fight, putting the young big popular guy up agains the older smaller champion. Seems like an attempt at forcing a changing of the guard to extend the popularity. I don't think Lesnar can beat Randy though. I think it's cool that they are putting up this fight though.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:15 pm

The difference with this, is that Brock Lesnar has a lot more skill than Kimbo Slice does.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:17 am

I like Randy for numerous reasons and he is definately the one I put my money on. I honestly that Brock is all hype. Sure he is one big S.O.B. and yes he can wrestle, but that's about it. If his brain was as big as his muscles he would surely be able to knock his opponents out. I am talking KTFO and I don't see that happening anytime soon. He seems overly confident in his wrestling ability and there is much more to this sport.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum