The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One question I have wondered about for a while

2 posters

Go down

One question I have wondered about for a while Empty One question I have wondered about for a while

Post  Blue Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:30 pm

With the new rules, I am not sure if there is a reason for this. I have always wondered. When one fighter is holding another around the waste or the legs, and his back is completely exposed why do you never see a guy put elbows into the other guys back? Is this just a dumb tactic, is this not legal? I mean it just has always made sense to me that you do that but I never see it. Maybe I am blind though and it doesn't happen.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

One question I have wondered about for a while Empty Re: One question I have wondered about for a while

Post  Mortis Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:09 pm

Elbow to the spine and kidneys are illegal.. which covers most of the back, anyways.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

One question I have wondered about for a while Empty Re: One question I have wondered about for a while

Post  Blue Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:16 am

ok that makes sense, I guess they just wouldn't wanna mess with it because of that. Thanks!
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum