The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Figsak FTL

+2
Emericanaddict
Figsak
6 posters

Go down

Figsak FTL Empty Figsak FTL

Post  Figsak Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:56 pm

I just got perma-banned from MMAplayground, so Dark Horse will now be lead by my buddy sammyb4.

The mods on that site are 100% tyrants...

They go on crusades against certain guys and camps and just Sh*t on them day and night for the fun of it.

I literally got banned for asking them to resolve an issue for me. A mod told me it was ok to post a link to your shout out on their forum, so we did. Then another mod deleted it and publicly chastised us for posting it.

Then when I contacted the site owner to ask for help, he basically told me to shut up and go away.

MMAplayground = Nazi Germany
Figsak
Figsak

Back to top Go down

Figsak FTL Empty Re: Figsak FTL

Post  Emericanaddict Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Sorry to hear that man I dont get too involved on MMAplayground. i do my picks but I havent bothered joining a team or anything.
Emericanaddict
Emericanaddict

http://www.mmafightspace.com/Emericanaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:58 pm

Wow, that sucks.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:02 am

you are speaking in foreign tongue my friend. is mma playground linked to tlos?? im not being a dick or sarcastic, just wanted to know since its in this section i got confused.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:46 am

DFDmike wrote:you are speaking in foreign tongue my friend. is mma playground linked to tlos?? im not being a dick or sarcastic, just wanted to know since its in this section i got confused.

As did I lol.

But yeah I agree with Mortis, that does suck dude.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Figsak FTL Empty Foreign Tongue

Post  Figsak Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:15 pm

MMAplayground is not linked to TLOS.

Have you ever played Fantasy Football or Fantasy baseball?

It's just like that. It's like the TLOS challenge, but you create a profile, and it keeps track of all your picks forever in a running tally. That way everyone can see how good you are. You also get play money to make bets on fights, and it keeps track of that too. You're ranked based on these numbers.

You can make teams, and they pool all your scores together and it ranks you against all the other teams. I built Dark Horse from scratch and we took 1st place in our second season (10 UFC events per season).

I was running a 73% season pick percentage.

It's the best Fantasy MMA site out there by far, but the site owner and mods are LITERALLY only half literate, and they're like apes. If you confuse them, or don't kiss their shoes at all times, they'll bully you around until you quit.
Figsak
Figsak

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Figsak wrote:MMAplayground is not linked to TLOS.

Have you ever played Fantasy Football or Fantasy baseball?

It's just like that. It's like the TLOS challenge, but you create a profile, and it keeps track of all your picks forever in a running tally. That way everyone can see how good you are. You also get play money to make bets on fights, and it keeps track of that too. You're ranked based on these numbers.

You can make teams, and they pool all your scores together and it ranks you against all the other teams. I built Dark Horse from scratch and we took 1st place in our second season (10 UFC events per season).

I was running a 73% season pick percentage.

It's the best Fantasy MMA site out there by far, but the site owner and mods are LITERALLY only half literate, and they're like apes. If you confuse them, or don't kiss their shoes at all times, they'll bully you around until you quit.

Oh I gotcha.

Yeah that does sucks dude, sorry about that.

Sounds like an interesting website though, but I won't check it out b/c I hate Ape mods lol!
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 am

I guess that's one site to avoid.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content