The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLOS Challenge for UFC 2009 Undisputed

Go down

TLOS Challenge for UFC 2009 Undisputed Empty TLOS Challenge for UFC 2009 Undisputed

Post  Chris Fries Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:09 am

OK everyone, it's time to start planning this epic event. We would like to celebrate the release of the new video game, UFC 2009 Undisputed by having a tournament of TLOS fans competing through the game. In a nut shell, the concept The JDH and I have is to assemble a single elimination tournament pitting TLOS fans as their favorite UFC fighters against each other online. The sole survivor will have to then beat The JDH AND myself (don't worry, if you're good enough to beat everyone else, it'll be a formality to get past both of us). If you can do that, you'll be crowned "The Ultimate TLOS Fighter"! High praise, indeed. So far, the prize is a Limited Edition TLOS T-Shirt and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira's 3 DVD MMA box set. I'm sure we'll also be able to grab a few more prizes as this picks up steam.

Obviously, details need to be worked out. So I wanted to start this thread to get the ball rolling for ideas, rules, etc. on how this tournament can be fair, fun and easy to run.

We'll keep you posted here as well as through the show with rules and developments. This should be a lot of fun and a great way to get to know other TLOS fans as well as get your chance to knee The JDH in the head repeatedly. C'mon, you know you've been dying to do that!

Chris
TLOS

Chris Fries

Back to top Go down