The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Nick Diaz Defeats Joe Riggs, Is He The Best Welterweight Outside The UFC?

Go down

If Nick Diaz Defeats Joe Riggs, Is He The Best Welterweight Outside The UFC? Empty If Nick Diaz Defeats Joe Riggs, Is He The Best Welterweight Outside The UFC?

Post  T.C Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:01 am

You can sum up Nick Diaz in many words, that he is the bad boy of MMA or that he doesn't respect 75 percent of the opponents that he faces; But one thing you can say is that he is a great fighter. In my opinion defeating Joe Riggs or not I think Diaz is the best welterweight outside the UFC. I mean marijuana or no marijuana he defeated Takanori Gomi, old or not old he T.K.O'd Frank Shamrock and outstruck a knock out artist like Scott Smith. KJ Noons defeated him merely on cuts and luck nothing more.

I do not think there is anyone outside the UFC that can defeat Nick Diaz at 170 lbs that is my honest opinion that is why I wish he would resign with the UFC because that is where I believe he will be truly challenged. But maybe I am looking at this in a bias way so let me hear your opinion.

T.C

Back to top Go down