The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Randleman on the next TLOS!!!

5 posters

Go down

Kevin Randleman on the next TLOS!!! Empty Kevin Randleman on the next TLOS!!!

Post  Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:26 pm

MMA Legend, Kevin "The Monster" Randleman will be our next guest on The Lights Out Show. Get reacquainted with this dynamic and very popular fighter through the videos we just posted on our website (www.thelightsoutshow.com). One is a compilation highlight video and the other is his epic fight against Fedor Emelianenko. Seriously, you gotta tell me how Fedor survived Randleman's throw. Unbelievable! If you don't know what I'm talking about, you MUST check out the Randleman/Fedor video on our site.

We'll be recording the interview on Monday afternoon (pacific time). If you happen to have a question you'd like us to ask him. Leave it in this forum or send us an email at info@thelightsoutshow.com or a comment on our myspace page - www.myspace.com/thelightsoutshow. Don't forget to let us know your name and where you're from so we can give you credit.

Admin
Admin

https://thelightsoutshow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kevin Randleman on the next TLOS!!! Empty A quote from the Kevin Randleman interview

Post  Admin Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:17 am

Here's a quick quote from the interview to give you an idea of what's in store.

"Just because you think you can fight, come in the gym one day and let me punch you, then you’ll understand that [you’ll] just want to be a fan…This is my job, bitches!...So all you amateurs out there remember, you can get punched in the face by your sister, BUT I’M NOT YOUR SISTER!”

And trust me when I say, THAT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!! Maybe our best interview yet!! You decide.

Chris
TLOS

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kevin Randleman on the next TLOS!!! Empty Re: Kevin Randleman on the next TLOS!!!

Post  Mortis Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:47 pm

lol! great quote
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Kevin Randleman on the next TLOS!!! Empty I've only been listening for a few shows...

Post  kamander Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:44 pm

...but I think that was a great interview.
kamander
kamander

http://www.mmaratings.net

Back to top Go down

Kevin Randleman on the next TLOS!!! Empty show comments

Post  kamander Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:25 pm

I posted these comments about volume 163. Is this a better "forum"?

I was rooting for Kimbo because I want EliteXC to succeed. But this serves them right for pushing Kimbo over more accomplished fighters and for the rest of their antics. But while EliteXC's success is often tied with Kimbo's success, I think the most relevant aspect of EliteXC: Heat, is that this was the best EliteXC card ever presented. The first four bouts on the card surpassed any previous EliteXC event in terms of matchups and entertaining fights.

Kimbo was definitely out and I think it was a good stoppage. However, when I watched the replay it seemed to me that Kimbo did not get knocked out by Seth's first short right, which is what is being portrayed. Kimbo, either trying to avoid the front kick, or getting pushed back by it, knocked his hips out from under him. From there Kimbo really screwed up and stayed on all fours long enough for Seth to pound him senseless with one hammer fist directly to the back of the head and a few more to the face.

This is semantics, but while there's a lot of things you can say Kimbo is not, you can't say Kimbo is not a "professional" fighter.

I'm surprised you never even mentioned the bad standup in the Arlovski/Nelson fight. You creamed about how good Andre looked, but Nelson secured side control and was going for an Americana. We really don't know what would have happened if the ref didn't stand them up.

It's ironic you should criticize Dana for his Shaw statements considering how derogatory you guys are towards fighters. At least this is Dana's job as a promoter.

I think you're absolutely right that Shields should fight someone like Fitch before anyone thinks he stands a chance against GSP.
kamander
kamander

http://www.mmaratings.net

Back to top Go down

Kevin Randleman on the next TLOS!!! Empty Re: Kevin Randleman on the next TLOS!!!

Post  GREYFOX Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:12 pm

I haven't gotten to listen to the entire show yet, however, a couple things I feel I need to comment on. First the discouraging remarks about Seth Petruzzeli. I am not delusional and not saying he will be the next LHW champion in any organization, however, he is more than a nobody as you guys both referred to. Seth took this fight exubriantlly. There was not even a moment's hesitation on taking this fight, despite being at least 30 pounds lighter than Kimbo. Seth is definately an up-and-comer, and I believe he could be a strong gate keeper in the future, however, little is known about him as he has taken over a year off to re-focus and get his dedication to fighting back. Maybe not now, but keep an eye on Seth "the Silverback" Petruzzeli.

Also, the remarks about Ken Shamrock "faking" or "intentionally" getting injured??? Come on guys, do you really think Ken was afraid of Kimbo? I'm not a Shamrock fan (either Ken or Frank), however, I really think Ken knew Kimbo was very beatable. He originally took this fight as a pay day, but I think after more and more research and training, Ken knew the great Kimbo was mainly a media farce, and knew a good game plan would give him a much needed W. You could see in the interview that Ken was extremely upset about the injury, and he KNEW that he had Kimbo's number in that fight.

Finally, the Kevin Randleman interview was absolutely brilliant. I've never been a big follower of Randleman, however, this interview may have change my mind. Now I am looking forward to seeing him fight, and I really would like to see this guy succeed in the ring before his body gives out on him. Big props on this interview. And one question, Kevin spoke about being friends and training partners with Mark Coleman and Seth Petruzelli, any chance of getting one or both of them on the show?

-Jeramiah
GREYFOX
GREYFOX

Back to top Go down

Kevin Randleman on the next TLOS!!! Empty A response to Jeremiah

Post  Admin Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:01 pm

Hey Jeremiah,

Thanks for the comments. I must admit, we push the envelope about our comments on Seth and Ken Shamrock. No, we really don't think he intentionally hurt himself before the fight. It served more to get a reaction and was said out of frustration about how the whole situation.

Randleman was an amazing interview. We're also looking forward to seeing him back. In the mean time, if you haven't already, check out Randleman's highlight video and his fight against Fedor on our home page.

Thanks for letting us vent, Jeremiah. Keep listening!

Chris Fries
TLOS

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:09 pm

seth is a legit stand up fighter and a very tough fighter, even if kimbo hadn't have dropped, seth has a VERY GOOD chin. you got to remember, kimbo's backyard fights rarely ended with a real KO. he has heavy hands but lacks the KO footwork and placement. and yeah, ken is a joke, and i wouldn't put anything by him. who knows what happened. frank will annihilate him.

as for randleman, the guy is like an older melvin guillard. both talk too much, too cocky, and pretty ignorantly. i'm in no way slandering them due to the mere coincidence they are both the same skin color, but they are thugs. randleman is so extreme, he is either super nice and calm or just an all out maniac. i HOPE he gets destroyed in all the fights he "says" are coming. roid rage is pretty much the sum up of everything hammer-house. coleman is no exception. i don't just mean they juice... but it shows in the way it affects their mindset. everyone see the aftermath of coleman vs shogun? what a loon.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down