The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawn Tompkins (Xtreme Couture Coach) Moves in with Junie Browning

3 posters

Go down

Shawn Tompkins (Xtreme Couture Coach) Moves in with Junie Browning Empty Shawn Tompkins (Xtreme Couture Coach) Moves in with Junie Browning

Post  DRMMA618 Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:14 pm

"Shawn Tompkins has taken over as Junie's trainer and has moved him into his house in Las Vegas."

"Hopefully he can get the kid's head on straight as he has some decent tools. His other guys like Stout, Hominick and Horodecki are some the most down to earth fighters in the sport so there's hope."

Mike Russell is the canadian correspondant for the fight network

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1362772&page=1&pc=86

DRMMA618

Back to top Go down

Shawn Tompkins (Xtreme Couture Coach) Moves in with Junie Browning Empty Re: Shawn Tompkins (Xtreme Couture Coach) Moves in with Junie Browning

Post  Jennifer Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:47 pm

There's hope for everyone but I am not holding my breath on this one.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Shawn Tompkins (Xtreme Couture Coach) Moves in with Junie Browning Empty Re: Shawn Tompkins (Xtreme Couture Coach) Moves in with Junie Browning

Post  DRMMA618 Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:13 pm

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=7461&zoneid=13

"He’s been very quiet in the gym, there’s been no antics, there’s been no nothing," Couture said. "He shows up everyday and straps his gloves on and gets his work done.”

DRMMA618

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:47 pm

Well I must say that yesterday's ep of TUF was much more enjoyable since he appeared to be behaving himself.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Amdahl Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:06 am

Jennifer wrote:Well I must say that yesterday's ep of TUF was much more enjoyable since he appeared to be behaving himself.
But it looked like from the preview he may be a rat.
Jake Amdahl
Jake Amdahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:50 am

It really wouldn't surprise me at this point.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down