The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck Heavyweights!

5 posters

Go down

Good Luck Heavyweights! Empty Good Luck Heavyweights!

Post  Blue Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:21 am

I know that their will probably be a post about this but I just got home from watching the fight and had to say something.

First of all HOLY CRAP! Brock didn't hit him completely solid and still freaking knocked him down pretty good. I am sad. I really wanted Randy to do it.

Secondly, Good luck Heavyweights! Now that their is a freaking mountain overlooking the entire division that everyone will have to climb and conquer for that belt, good luck.

He is not great but you can't really deny his Ginormousness and how bad it is when he lays on you or hits you. It will be interesting to watch his fights while people try to take him out.

I enjoyed the card for the most part. I don't have alot of technical crap to say. I have a bad memory and can't remember every detail. I will leave it all up to you experts. I was very happy about Kenny Florian. I am gonna go check my "fantasy UFC" results and see how I did.

Hope you all enjoyed the fights.

Blue
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Heavyweights! Empty Re: Good Luck Heavyweights!

Post  Mortis Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:32 pm

Blue wrote:

First of all HOLY CRAP! Brock didn't hit him completely solid and still freaking knocked him down pretty good. I am sad. I really wanted Randy to do it.

Randy was attempting to dodge the punch, and his knees were already bent and he was at the perfect angle to be toppled if he were to get hit. Brock hit him nicely on the temple. That would have KO'ed just about anyone. I'm surprised Randy wasn't out from that punch.

I was impressed with Brock during that fight. He obviously trained hard, did his research, and learned from his past mistakes. He knew he couldn't rush Randy like he did with Herring and Mir. And even though I believe Randy controlled most of the fight leading up to the TKO, Brock took his time and picked his shots. Very good fight!
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  AOk918 Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:12 pm

1st of all good topic Blue..

2nd'ly an finally Randy is the man.. Regardless, I mean who HONESTLY thought he'd win this match up... You may have had your hope an wishes (as did I). It's pretty simple in my eyes Brock is too big, too strong and too fast. The more training the more fights, I think he only improves... Not saying Frank wont beat him AGAIN, after he beats Minotauro of course.... Yea, I SAID IT!
AOk918
AOk918

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:54 pm

AOk918 wrote:1st of all good topic Blue..

2nd'ly an finally Randy is the man.. Regardless, I mean who HONESTLY thought he'd win this match up... You may have had your hope an wishes (as did I). It's pretty simple in my eyes Brock is too big, too strong and too fast. The more training the more fights, I think he only improves... Not saying Frank wont beat him AGAIN, after he beats Minotauro of course.... Yea, I SAID IT!

I hope Frank Mir wins... I want to see Frank Mir with the belt again, and hopefully if Big Nog loses, that could possibly put a Big Nog / Randy Couture match up. Which I would love to see.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:34 pm

the question is, what makes ANYONE think nog or mir can get the fight to the ground? brock seems to be comfortable and improving his striking.

but for real, i would LOVE to see nog beat him...
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  chainsaw Rivera Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:00 am

Sorry,but am I the only one not impressed by brock? Yes he is on the road to becoming one of the best but he could not really do anything to randy for the first round.He still has so much to learn and when he does he's going to be more of a monster then he all ready is. Big nog vs brock is next,sorry but I don't see mir winning his fight NOT A CHANCE!
chainsaw Rivera
chainsaw Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down