The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 3 Main Events for UFC 92 Camp info

3 posters

Go down

Top 3 Main Events for UFC 92 Camp info Empty Top 3 Main Events for UFC 92 Camp info

Post  DRMMA618 Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:51 am

Wanderlei Silva trained at Xtreme Couture and with his own fight team called "Wand Fight Team." But on the top of that he brought in Minotauro Nogueira & his trainers for few days for prep.

Forrest Griffin trained at Xtreme Couture. For Strength and Conditioning he trained at Warrior Training Center (Formerly known as Xyience Training Center). He also trained a little bith with Minotauro Nogueira & his camp as well.

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira not only trained with his team & coaches. He also trained with Forrest Griffin and Wanderlei Silva when he flew out to Las Vegas.

Frank Mir no longer trains with Marc Laimon. Frank Mir also no longer trains at Las Vegas Combat Club. Frank Mir is 2-0 ever since training at Ken Hahn's Unlimited Striking.

Rashad Evans trained with the Greg Jackson MMA Camp. Notable Fighters from this camp include: Keith Jardine, Georges St-Piere, Nate Marquardt, Eliot Marshall, and etc...

Quinton Jackson trained with Wolfslair. But Wolfslairs head coach (Mario "Sukata" Netto) is a member of Brazilian Top Team and is a BTT representative in the UK. He was also a member of Team Golden Glory. Also one of the owners of Wolfslair said "they have a partnership with HB Ultimate Training Center now (HB, CA)."

DRMMA618

Back to top Go down

Top 3 Main Events for UFC 92 Camp info Empty Re: Top 3 Main Events for UFC 92 Camp info

Post  Mortis Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:41 pm

Big Nog, Forrest, and Wandy all training together....... shows dangerous. I'm tempted to change my picks to Nog and Wandy (already had Griffin)..... btw, this was the hardest PPV I've ever had to pick. In all 3 of those fights (Griffin/Evans, Nog/Mir, Rampage/Wandy) anyone can win, and nothing will surprise me.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Top 3 Main Events for UFC 92 Camp info Empty Re: Top 3 Main Events for UFC 92 Camp info

Post  Jennifer Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:14 am

Mortis wrote:Big Nog, Forrest, and Wandy all training together....... shows dangerous. I'm tempted to change my picks to Nog and Wandy (already had Griffin)..... btw, this was the hardest PPV I've ever had to pick. In all 3 of those fights (Griffin/Evans, Nog/Mir, Rampage/Wandy) anyone can win, and nothing will surprise me.

I basically said the same thing. I made my picks but this card is a tough one and nothing will surprise me either. I really won't be upset about any of them accept for Rashad and Forest maybe. I really don't care for Rashad but he is definitely capable so we'll see.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down