The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello dudes and dudettes

3 posters

Go down

Hello dudes and dudettes Empty Hello dudes and dudettes

Post  astrowhiz Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:28 pm

Just joined the forum but have been listening to the show for a couple of months. I'm hooked on it. Props to Chris and the JDH for making such a great podcast.
I'm originally from Yorkshire, England but currently live in Wales. Not the most exotic place on the TLOS visitor map but we do have a scary dragon on the flag.
I've been interested in martial arts for quite a few years. I tried shotokan karate and Tae Kwon Do for 3 years while at university but came to the conclusion that I didn't have the motivation to carry them any further. I first saw the UFC in about 2001 (must have been UFC 30 or something) and from then on followed it on and off along with Dream and K1 etc. I've really got back into MMA during the past year though.
I was quite chuffed to get 3rd place on the UFC 92 challenge. I'm glad I didn't put money on the Rampage-Silva and Mir-Nog fights though, I'd have lost a bundle!
Anyway all the best to everyone, hope you had a good Xmas and have a groovy new year. The Shandy's are on me!
astrowhiz
astrowhiz

Back to top Go down

Hello dudes and dudettes Empty Re: Hello dudes and dudettes

Post  Mortis Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:44 pm

Welcome Astro! A scary dragon on the flag.. best flag ever! Very Happy
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:35 am

Welcome to the forum Astrowhiz. Scary dragons are cool!
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum