The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Silva(UFC Matchmaker) at Affliction 2?

4 posters

Go down

Joe Silva(UFC Matchmaker) at Affliction 2? Empty Joe Silva(UFC Matchmaker) at Affliction 2?

Post  sho89mtx Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:09 pm

I heard Greg Savage on the Savage Dog Show on Monday talk about how he was talking to Joe Silva at Affliction. That suprizes me, but also makes me wonder if since he is the UFC matchmaker if Dana and the UFC is hoping Affliction fails and they can sign Fedor. I hope so. I would love to see Fedor in the UFC, especially after he has destroyed everyone that has been put in front of him and all the former UFC champs. I would love to see him and Brock go at it!
sho89mtx
sho89mtx

Back to top Go down

Joe Silva(UFC Matchmaker) at Affliction 2? Empty Re: Joe Silva(UFC Matchmaker) at Affliction 2?

Post  Jennifer Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:28 pm

I would LOVE to see Brock vs. Fedor. That would be an amazing fight and probably a much bigger draw than Randy vs. Brock.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Joe Silva(UFC Matchmaker) at Affliction 2? Empty Re: Joe Silva(UFC Matchmaker) at Affliction 2?

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Would be a HUGE draw and a HUGE fight.

And personally the longer we have to wait for that fight to happen, the more Brock will get better.

If that fight happens in two years, Brock might even be considered the favorite going into it.

If it happened now, would still be a good fight, I just think Fedor would sub him in the first or second round.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  sho89mtx Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Mitch Ciccarelli wrote:Would be a HUGE draw and a HUGE fight.

And personally the longer we have to wait for that fight to happen, the more Brock will get better.

If that fight happens in two years, Brock might even be considered the favorite going into it.

If it happened now, would still be a good fight, I just think Fedor would sub him in the first or second round.
True Mitch, up to a point. Yes Brock will be a lot better, but you really think he'll ever be favored over Fedor? scratch
sho89mtx
sho89mtx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:07 am

Possibly yes.

I mean the Fedor of today would rape Brock any day of the week... but Fedor won't be like this forever (unless he really ISN'T human lol), and Brock is still an MMA baby that can only get better.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:15 am

anything can happen... now-- two years, it doesn't matter. fedor has been in trouble before.

who is the better fighter?? fedor... by far!!!
who would win tomorrow?? i don't know... styles make fights, and these too fighters have the dynamics to have soo many possible conclusions. brock poses a threat to anyone who isn't 280 with an etablished wrestling background. fedor couldn't sub cro cop, what makes you think brock would be so easy??? foot/knee/ankle locks are RARE, so take that mir thing with a grain of salt.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  sho89mtx Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:15 am

DFDmike wrote:anything can happen... now-- two years, it doesn't matter. fedor has been in trouble before.

who is the better fighter?? fedor... by far!!!
who would win tomorrow?? i don't know... styles make fights, and these too fighters have the dynamics to have soo many possible conclusions. brock poses a threat to anyone who isn't 280 with an etablished wrestling background. fedor couldn't sub cro cop, what makes you think brock would be so easy??? foot/knee/ankle locks are RARE, so take that mir thing with a grain of salt.
True, not saying Fedor will sub or destroy Brock now or in 2 years, just saying I don't see anyway in my head right now that Fedor would be the underdog in that fight unless fedor starts losing btwn now and then and looking awful. Could u imagine if fedor dropped his gut and went down to 205, he would be a beast!
sho89mtx
sho89mtx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:28 am

DFDmike wrote: foot/knee/ankle locks are RARE, so take that mir thing with a grain of salt.

You do have a good point there.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down