The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm proud to say....

3 posters

Go down

I'm proud to say.... Empty I'm proud to say....

Post  GOOCH Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:39 pm

I have yet to watch 1 second of this seasons TUF. The show just sucks ass. I'll watch the finale and bypass all the shenanigans and retarded shit. Cool

GOOCH

Back to top Go down

I'm proud to say.... Empty Re: I'm proud to say....

Post  DFDmike Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:55 pm

GOOCH wrote:I have yet to watch 1 second of this seasons TUF. The show just sucks ass. I'll watch the finale and bypass all the shenanigans and retarded shit. Cool

oh good idea, because so far, the show has been entirely fights. 14 to be exact. lots of amazing ones. Neutral
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  GOOCH Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:41 am

DFDmike wrote:
GOOCH wrote:I have yet to watch 1 second of this seasons TUF. The show just sucks ass. I'll watch the finale and bypass all the shenanigans and retarded shit. Cool

oh good idea, because so far, the show has been entirely fights. 14 to be exact. lots of amazing ones. Neutral

Thats cool. I'd still rather watch Locked up Abroad on Nat Geo. Cool

I saw the commercial for next week. Looks like Junie's bro makes an appearance. I'll have to catch that one. Rolling Eyes

GOOCH

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:56 pm

GOOCH wrote:
DFDmike wrote:

Thats cool. I'd still rather watch Locked up Abroad on Nat Geo. Cool

I saw the commercial for next week. Looks like Junie's bro makes an appearance. I'll have to catch that one. Rolling Eyes

Yeah Rob Browning, and apparently he beats Jason Dent in a fight to get into the house so he must either be more talented than Junie or Jason Dent just must not be as good as we all had thought.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum