The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randy Couture interview POST Brock fight (youtube)

3 posters

Go down

Randy Couture interview POST Brock fight (youtube) Empty Randy Couture interview POST Brock fight (youtube)

Post  AOk918 Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:34 pm

AOk918
AOk918

Back to top Go down

Randy Couture interview POST Brock fight (youtube) Empty Re: Randy Couture interview POST Brock fight (youtube)

Post  Jennifer Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:53 pm

I definately agree with him on the Fedor/Brock thing. Fedor would be done before Brock even knew what hit him.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Randy Couture interview POST Brock fight (youtube) Empty Re: Randy Couture interview POST Brock fight (youtube)

Post  DFDmike Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:23 pm

Jennifer wrote:I definately agree with him on the Fedor/Brock thing. Fedor would be done before Brock even knew what hit him.

Ugh. Can we stop acting like Brock doesn't pose a threat to anyone?? Hong Man Choi hurt Fedor... Kevin Randleman hurt him... and while Fedor's submission game, stand up, and chin are a little better than Randy's, the guy is not the wrestler Randy is. Yes, I agree with Randy, Brock would get beat. He would also probably get finished... But I would bet Fedor would take his time, get a feel for the guy who is bigger AND stronger, and eventually pull something off. Look, LINDLAND took Fedor down... Brock would have no problem doing it. jtyjrjw BROCK ISN'T JUST SOME WWE KIMBO LIKE FREAK SHOW. ok... enough venting... but the brock hate is really starting to frustrate me on all the MMA forums I go to. He is a powerul, huge, athletic, SKILLED, monster, who is getting better every day that passes by.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:33 pm

He is also very underseving. I am not going to say he can't earn the hype he has been "given" but I am saying he hasn't earned it. We are giving our opinions and in my opinion Fedor is too much for current day Brock. Mabye in time, but not now. I am not so sure that Brock and Choi aren't exactly a fair comparison but again that's just my opinion.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:55 pm

Jennifer wrote:He is also very underseving. I am not going to say he can't earn the hype he has been "given" but I am saying he hasn't earned it. We are giving our opinions and in my opinion Fedor is too much for current day Brock. Mabye in time, but not now. I am not so sure that Brock and Choi aren't exactly a fair comparison but again that's just my opinion.

Wink thats because brock is better than choi, hehe.

ok... i get it... i agree. brock didnt deserve the shot... i know. just like fedor didnt deserve shogun OR rampage and mir doesnt deserve nog and randy didnt deserve sylvia and serra didnt deserve GSP and sonnen didnt deserve another chance against paulo... etc etc etc. but thats not the fighters fault. but that aside, it doesnt affect how good brock is. if dominating a guy who dominated kongo and almost beat nog in herring and outwrestling AND outstriking the HW champion (who outstruck the supposed best HW striker in sylvia and out grappled the bigger BJJ expert in gonzaga) doesnt earn him something then i guess he will never earn respect. he is in no way the least skilled champion. serra, forrest, sylvia, arlovski... even dan henderson was an over-inflated champ when he held two pride belts.

everyone will be eating their words once they see just how dominating brock will be. like i said, everyone who isnt over 245 is in for a rude awakening.
DFDmike
DFDmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:06 pm

No, but acting like an ass is the fighter's fault. LOL
I won't be eating any words. I don't doubt that he may someday dominate his class but he has to prove himself first. He doesn't have enough fights under his belt yet to say he is the best. 2-1 in the UFC and a total of 3-1 is hardly proven.

How about we agree to diagree? Very Happy
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:16 pm

Jennifer wrote:No, but acting like an ass is the fighter's fault. LOL
I won't be eating any words. I don't doubt that he may someday dominate his class but he has to prove himself first. He doesn't have enough fights under his belt yet to say he is the best. 2-1 in the UFC and a total of 3-1 is hardly proven.

How about we agree to diagree? Very Happy

fair enough. and for the record, i was all about heath stomping brock because herring really came in a new fighter... but i was horribly mistaken. i guess im just very cautious with mma-- you never want to say someone has no chance and then be proven wrong. but yes, agree to let time declare the winner of this argument! haha
DFDmike
DFDmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down