The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something worst than Yamma is around now..XARM

4 posters

Go down

Something worst than Yamma is around now..XARM Empty Something worst than Yamma is around now..XARM

Post  DRMMA618 Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:18 pm

http://www.xarm.com/

XARM Overview: XARM is a hybrid sport combining kick boxing, jiu-jitsu and arm wrestling – contested across a 28” x 16” table adjustable for height from 34” to 46”. Bouts consist of three one minute rounds with a one minute rest period between rounds. Athletes are allowed one second to accompany and assist them table-side.

DRMMA618

Back to top Go down

Something worst than Yamma is around now..XARM Empty Re: Something worst than Yamma is around now..XARM

Post  Mortis Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:59 pm

I've seen that before.. it won't last. Gimmick sporting events never do. XFL anyone?
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Something worst than Yamma is around now..XARM Empty Re: Something worst than Yamma is around now..XARM

Post  AOk918 Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:40 pm

LMAO! I really wish Dana White would see that. WOW, He would have an unbelievably hilarious video blog. I just know he would, to me that " sport " if you want to call it that.... WOW, I guess it's funny.. I've watched professional arm wrestling and this is NOT it MMA? I don't think so.. So, what would YOU call it? XARM?
It will not last, I agree Mortis
AOk918
AOk918

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:49 pm

Oh man, I do remember XFL. Things like that just don't make it.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down