The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning!!!

2 posters

Go down

Warning!!! Empty Warning!!!

Post  Jennifer Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:47 am

Ok so I went to UFC.com this afternoon to check out something with my fantasy picks and the fucking results for tonight's PPV were right there on the homepage. It doesn't air here until 7 p.m. here and I hate fucking spoilers. It kinda takes away the excitement you know?
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Warning!!! Empty Re: Warning!!!

Post  Mortis Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Yeah, it was actually earlier since it was taking place in Ireland...... why would ufc.com put the results up there before it aired in the US? bleh.... I heard about the results a couple of hours before the fights.. so I didn't bother watching, and I forgot to make my picks, anyways.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Yeah they really should have waited to post the results until after it was aired here. Or at least not put it on the front page, you know, make you follow a link or something. I almost didn't purchase it because it just isn't the same when you know the outcome, but I knew my husband really wanted to watch it and I didn't want to spoil it for him the way it had been for me so at least he had the element of surprise. LOL
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum