The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 10 TUF'ers

Go down

Top 10 TUF'ers Empty Top 10 TUF'ers

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Out of all eight seasons of TUF, who are your top 10 favorite personalities? (fighters competing on the show only, not the coaches)

Me first:

Top 10 Favorites:

1. Matt Serra
2. Forrest Griffin
3. Nate Quarry
4. Matt Hammil
5. Ryan Bader
6. Kenny Florian
7. Tim Credeur
8. Chris Leben/Chris Lytle/Marcus Davis (all three deserve to be mentioned on this list so I tie them for 8th)
9. Gray Maynard
10. Patrick Cote (I eat horse meat in canadah! LOL)

Top 10 LEAST- favorites:

1. Marlon Sims
2. Noah Thomas
3. Bobby Southworth (only when he was on the show... I don't mind the guy now though)
4. Jeremy May (If you want a good laugh, go buy the TUF 7 dvd and watch the deleted scene where Matt Riddle puts rotten eggs in May's pillow and May flips out thinking someone pissed on it... I assure you you will laugh hysterically :p)
5. Gabe chubby titts Roudeger
6. Junie Browning (I hated him on TUF 8... but I think he could potentially become another Chris Leben and turn things around.)
7. War Machine (actually liked him on TUF, but after reading his myspace bulletins... well you get my point lol.)
8. Dave Kaplan... HE WASN'T KNOCKED OUT LULZZZZZ
9. Monstah Lobstah Allen Berube
10. Those two guys on TUF 2 who bitched out and quit... I don't remember their names, I think it was like Eli and Sam or something.

Laughing
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum