The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember that time....

2 posters

Go down

Remember that time.... Empty Remember that time....

Post  DFDmike Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:22 am

Mike said,

"He is 4-3 in his last 7 fights... His win over Sherk was a roid-free stand-up fight against the short-limbed WRESTLER. It doesn't mean anything if he can out BOX Sherk... Tyson Griffin out boxed him too, big whoop, Franca out-struck him--many have. Okay, next fight, Joe Stevenson. Okay, Joe is tough, but wait... BJ wasn't able to sub him until he was disgustingly covered in blood and couldn't see, you could sense Joe's urgency from a mile away once he was cut. BUT, a win is a win, especially a choke! Oh wait, what was that? Kenny Florian just choked Joe out too? A round faster, you say? AND a non bloodied to hell version??? Geesh. Surely a win over Jens Pulver and Renzo Gracie (his only remaining 2 of the mentioned 4) solidify a guy as top 3 or 4 P4P! err... wait...

Okay, I KNOW that isn't the most fair analysis, his losses were against Hughes (when Hughes was on fire), GSP (no shame and a CLOSE fight), and a Machida (wait... isn't Machida 205? yup.) but I don't think "fair" is what ANY of his minions go by. All it is, is BJ saying he is the best, and he is back, and yatta yatta... He doesn't look in NEARLY as good of shape he did against Gomi. There is no proof, his gas tank hasn't been proven since he LOST by gassing. His fights haven't had the pace or length of the Hughes or GSP fights."

Yeaaaahhh.

I do. He pretty much nailed that one SPOT on, wouldn't ya say, Mitch? Wink
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Remember that time.... Empty Re: Remember that time....

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:29 am

lol I'm man enough to admit I was wrong with this one. GSP completelly dominated B.J Sad

Even in the stand up where I thought Penn would have the advantage, GSP picked him apart.

B.J needs to stay at LW... I still believe he is the best LIGHTWEIGHT in the world... just not in other weight classes.

That Machida win was awesome though!

I picked a lot of these fights wrongly lol
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:31 am

my next prediction is a perfect response to your post.

kenny florian will beat BJ for sure. i said it before this fight and before kenny beat joe.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:37 am

It's possible... Florian is a stud.

But I'm sure B.J's gonna be fired up after this loss. It's gonna be a good fight!

I still say B.J... but who knows, Florian has been on fire lately.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down