The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh God... NO! You kidding me??

2 posters

Go down

Oh God... NO! You kidding me?? Empty Oh God... NO! You kidding me??

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Just read from a credible website that Junie Browning's younger brother, Robert Browning will be featured as a contestant on TUF season 9.

And, apparently just like his brother... this guy is a drama starter.

Here's hoping he does not make it past the elimination round, because I really do not want to see more Browning antics throughout TUF 9.

Don't get me wrong, I actually like Junie Browning... but while he was on the show I f'n hated him.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Oh God... NO! You kidding me?? Empty Re: Oh God... NO! You kidding me??

Post  The Cody Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:52 pm

Yeah man if you go on thelightsoutshow.com you can scroll down and see the full story and the video of his first professional fight where he is doing "antics" personally I dont hate it, it is just the way Junie did things it was just to much I mean blow up once thats cool but blow up all the time it is flat out annoying, so i am going to cheer his little brother on as long as he keeps it "Chris Leben" and not go to "Junie Browning"
The Cody
The Cody

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:18 am

Yeah I shouldn't judge him until I actually see how he acts, but I hear he is very similar to his bro.

I just don't want it to be a same situation where the guy is putting his hands on people and throwing glass at people and not getting kicked off for it.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum