The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank Shamrock vs Ken Shamrock, Fight Of The Year or Disaster Of The Year

4 posters

Go down

Frank Shamrock vs Ken Shamrock, Fight Of The Year or Disaster Of The Year Empty Frank Shamrock vs Ken Shamrock, Fight Of The Year or Disaster Of The Year

Post  The Cody Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:15 am

Now Chris Fries and The JDH said they wanted to know what we thought about Ken Shamrock and if he is still relevant in the sport. As plain and simple as I can put it the answer will be simply ummmmmmm NOOOO! Ken Shamrock needs to go take a nap in a retirement home and just stay there or go spend time with his kids and stop letting them watch their father get is ass whooped day in and day out. Unlike his brother Frank Shamrock is still a very relevant fighter in the world Mixed Martial Arts and if he were to fight Ken he would not only beat him but destroy him bad enough where he will realize he is no longer a relevant fighter and he will retire. Now I won't speak for everyone but the only brother vs brother fight I would tune in to see would be Nick Diaz vs Nate Diaz and that is all. A Shamrock vs Shamrock fight is as relevant and as exciting is two 90 yr old grandmas fighting for grannie panties, and one grannie being a much better fighter point,blank and period.
The Cody
The Cody

Back to top Go down

Frank Shamrock vs Ken Shamrock, Fight Of The Year or Disaster Of The Year Empty Re: Frank Shamrock vs Ken Shamrock, Fight Of The Year or Disaster Of The Year

Post  DFDmike Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:39 am

neither are relevant, frank is far better, but yes, i would still love to see it.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Frank Shamrock vs Ken Shamrock, Fight Of The Year or Disaster Of The Year Empty Re: Frank Shamrock vs Ken Shamrock, Fight Of The Year or Disaster Of The Year

Post  Mortis Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:40 am

It'll draw people to the fight.. not sure how interesting it will be, though.. but I'm sure it will eventually happen.

As for Nate vs. Nick.. I don't think we'll ever see that one.. those two are as close as brothers can get, and are always in each other's corners at their fights. So, don't hold your breath for that one.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:34 am

Ken has absolutely no chance.

I'd watch, but Frank is obviously going to smash him.

Frank isn't all that relevant either... but he can still put up a good fight against tough guys.

Ken on the other hand, can only beat cans. If he fought anyone decent, he would get destroyed in the first round.

Not dissing Ol'e Shamrock or anything, just speaking the truth.

Ken loves to fight though, so I say let him fight. He's a legend, I respect that.

But no doubt Frank would kill him.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down