The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Ups from South Wales...Kinda

4 posters

Go down

Big Ups from South Wales...Kinda Empty Big Ups from South Wales...Kinda

Post  Emericanaddict Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Hey guys im new here though I really shouldnt be. Ive been listening for over a year and a half now so yeah sorry it took me so long to get involved with the community.

Just so you guys know even though im listening from the UK (South Wales to be exact) so I might be one of those little blips on your world map but dont get to excited because I grew up in Illinois and Indiana so im American.

Dont worry im still spreading the TLOS love out hear in the UK though and doing my best to get the name out for you guys.

Anyways im obviously a hardcore MMA Fanatic and havent missed any event of any organization in a while. Im a 2nd degree Purple belt in Isshinryu Karate, a Green belt in Judo and have recently began training in BJJ.

Eventually I want to get my black belt in all three disciplines before going into Muay thai and eventually opening my own BJJ school hear in the UK. I currently loving life and enjoying my time hear in the UK with my one and only Wife.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST I DRINK THE SHANDI!

Sorry guys I know I probably just fruited my own thread but my wife had me hooked on it when I first moved out hear back in June.

Hears a big shout out to Chris Fries and The JDH himself I just hope I can be a valuable member of the community and finally start entering the TLOS challenges.
Emericanaddict
Emericanaddict

http://www.mmafightspace.com/Emericanaddict

Back to top Go down

Big Ups from South Wales...Kinda Empty Re: Big Ups from South Wales...Kinda

Post  Mortis Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Great to have you aboard here on the forum! Smile
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:13 pm

Welcome to the Goodburger, home of the Goodburger, May I take ya ordah? Cool

lol Welcome to TLOS man, good to have you here.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Big Ups from South Wales...Kinda Empty You had me at Shandi.....

Post  The JDH Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:15 am

Emericanaddict wrote:

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST I DRINK THE SHANDI!

Sorry guys I know I probably just fruited my own thread but my wife had me hooked on it when I first moved out hear back in June.

Hears a big shout out to Chris Fries and The JDH himself I just hope I can be a valuable member of the community and finally start entering the TLOS challenges.

You had me until the "SHANDI"!!! lol Now you have to try the "other" Official beer of TLOS the "Arrogant Bastard".... I believe it is un-fruitable.... even by Chris!!!

Seriously though, thank you very much for checking out the forums, I think you'll be into it... and for spreading the word of TLOS!!

JDH
The JDH
The JDH

http://www.thelightsoutshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emericanaddict Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Ill get right on trying the arrogant Bastard man but i might have to wait till summer when i bring my wife back to the US but you have my word I WILL down one if not a double.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome to the boards yesterdays show was great and I cannot wait for tonights. Your guys' podcast is really the only thing that gets me through the morning commutes to work and what not. Thanks for the high quality stuff guys, and tell Chris my wife is pulling for him to get that X-Men Gambit video game part as my wife is a big fan and after hearing that part of the show she has a sudden interest in MMA lol.

Last edited by Emericanaddict on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding my signature)
Emericanaddict
Emericanaddict

http://www.mmafightspace.com/Emericanaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum