The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could meet any fighter

3 posters

Go down

If you could meet any fighter Empty If you could meet any fighter

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:20 am

So let's say you had the oppurtunity to meet, hang out with and/or train with any profesional fighter in the sport. Who would you choose?

Here's my top 5:

1. Minotauro Noguiera: He's my role model, man. Plan and simple, the guy is a legend.

2. Matt Serra: He's a real cool dude with a personality similar to mine. I'd love to chill with the dude, and also train some jits because as far as jiu-jitsu goes the guy is one of the best in the world.

3. Forrest Griffin: Pretty much for the same reason as me wanting to meet Serra. Just like Matt, Forrest is a real cool dude with a personality similar to mine. Goofy as hell, but when you piss us off... let's just say you don't want to do that lol. Forrest is a f'n warrior, I'd love to train with the guy eventually.

4. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson: Who wouldn't want to meet this guy? Rampage kicks ass. A real funny guy and one hell of a fighter. I'm a Rampage fan for life.

5. B.J Penn: I'm a huge B.J Penn fan, man. It really upset me to see him get dominated by GSP Sad. B.J is one of the coolest dudes in the sport and one of the best fighters in the world. I don't care what anyone says man, B.J Penn is a fucking warrior and the BEST 155'er in the world. Plus I've always wanted to go to Hawaii haha.

Honorable mentions: Lyoto Machida, Dan Henderson, GSP, Randy Couture, Ryan Bader, Anderson Silva, and more!
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

If you could meet any fighter Empty Re: If you could meet any fighter

Post  Mortis Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:18 pm

1. Urijah Faber - I could learn a lot from him. I would love to train with him. He's my favorite fighter. Similar style as mine, shorter and stockier like myself.

2. Randy Couture - Great guy.. actually got to meet him once before, but I would love to train with him, too. His experience and skill is unmatched by anyone, and again, I could learn so much from him.

3. Matt Serra - I actually really like his "I don't take crap from anyone" attitude. He's not overly cocky about it, but he's not going to stand down when people get into his face. I also have a similar build to Matt Serra, and his experience could really help me.

4. Lyoto Machida - He has samurai blood. 'Nuff said.

5. Rampage - He seems like a fun guy to train with and hang out with.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:26 am

My top 5

Rich Franklin
GSP
Urijah
Machida
Rampage (I agree that he seems like he'd be cool as hell to mess around with)
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down