The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dana White.......Elite XC Should Be Investigated YouTube Vid

4 posters

Go down

Dana White.......Elite XC Should Be Investigated YouTube Vid Empty Dana White.......Elite XC Should Be Investigated YouTube Vid

Post  DRMMA618 Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:34 am

DRMMA618

Back to top Go down

Dana White.......Elite XC Should Be Investigated YouTube Vid Empty Re: Dana White.......Elite XC Should Be Investigated YouTube Vid

Post  Jake Amdahl Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:10 am

Ah, he's so cute when he's all red in the face pissed. haha

I would have to agree with the paying of Seth to stand though. That is only slightly ridiculous.
Jake Amdahl
Jake Amdahl

Back to top Go down

Dana White.......Elite XC Should Be Investigated YouTube Vid Empty Re: Dana White.......Elite XC Should Be Investigated YouTube Vid

Post  Mortis Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:50 am

Although, I'm not a fan of Dana's attitude.. he's not out there to make friends.

He does make a valid point, and Dana is a very smart man.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  GREYFOX Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:30 am

I agree with the points Dana is making, however, (and I realize this is totally off point) ...

... does Dana ever realize how unintelligent he sounds when he speaks? Seriously! I was in the military for 9 years. I can confirm that there is plenty of swearing all around the military. However, Dana makes the most hardcore 20 year Training Instructor look like Martha Stewart! It has gotten to the point where I don't even want to listen to or read a single thing Dana says because I know I am going to hear the F-bomb dropped at least twice in every sentence! Get a clue Fester! All you are doing is showing how pathetic you really are! As much as I am not a fan of Tito, I really wish the boxing match with Dana would have gone down so at least Dana could have been knocked back to reality a little bit.
GREYFOX
GREYFOX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down