The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deamon here

4 posters

Go down

deamon here Empty deamon here

Post  deamon Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:21 am

hi guys just wanted to clear some things up
i was not against Alaistair Overeem my whole dammm country is
they just don't like the guy ,Remy his opponent is also dutch and they like him better
but i would like to see Alaistair in the UFC or even defend his belt at strikeforce or fight at affliction
i do believe thats hes using steroids because of the simple reason that he was not this big last year
its that simple.but if hes clean more power to him
today i ordered my shirt ...im excited would want to show people i represent the tlos here in Amsterdam Holland
and guys really i know we have legal weed here and the redlight district http://www.amsterdam.info/pictures/red-light-district/ but honestly we as dutch people dont really get excited about it anymore ,your not cool if you smoke weed its so common
so where not this crasy country thats high all the time .....because its legalized its not that cool anymore
deamon
deamon

Back to top Go down

deamon here Empty Re: deamon here

Post  Blue Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Sad

Does most of country get angry about this topic? Probably sick of hearing about it, eh?

That's understandable, but you seemed to take that jokes a lil too personally. I mean, Americans get stereotyped as crazy, warmongering, rich cowboys all the time. I think most of us make fun of ourselves the same way.

I wouldn't take it so seriously.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

deamon here Empty Roids and weed

Post  The JDH Fri May 01, 2009 3:41 am

Deamon,

I hear ya about Overeem, but I am still living in my own fantasy world that he is not on steroids. He is going to be fighting in Strikeforce in June and you know he will be tested, so I guess we will find out then (unless he has the good Barry Bonds stuff... but I don't think he can afford it).

About the weed, I just think it is a funny topic as is the lure of completely legalized drugs and all other vices. I personally have never smoked pot in my life and am way too big of a control freak to take drugs. Arrogant Bastard is where I'm at now.

I will continue to ask you about Amsterdam because it is a great topic for discussion/debate and it's intriguing as hell!

JDH
The JDH
The JDH

http://www.thelightsoutshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Fri May 01, 2009 7:42 pm

I am totally for the legalization and taxiation of weed in America. And I'm not a smoker myself, either. Just reminds me of the BS that Nick Diaz had to go through when he fought Gomi. "Immune to pain" my ass.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum