The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallo, Ich kommst auch Deutschland!

3 posters

Go down

Hallo, Ich kommst auch Deutschland! Empty Hallo, Ich kommst auch Deutschland!

Post  DFDmike Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 am

No, not really.

I am sarcastic and a little pompous, but I follow this stuff pretty hardcore. I am always streaming live events online from small/foreign orgs. and have a pretty good scope on MMA. I manage/train at a gym and am in pretty good shape. I used to be extremely overweight but have went from 340 to 210 and am at 8% BF. I am 20. I like strategical fighters and HATE one dimensional fighters!! I started boxing with people every few weeks at poker and before I knew it, we were putting on small gloves and MMA'ing it up. Once I am a lean 205 I will enter an amateur fight nearby here in Delaware. Also, I make movies, compete in Slam Poetry, and make music of all kinds. But unlike MOST guys who are extremely into fine arts and know more than you'd ever need to about film, music, reading, etc. I do HAVE a love life outside of being a total geek and intellectual. I am pretty obsessed with the humor of Steven Wright and somewhat obsessed with Mitch Hedberg and Bill Hicks. Hi.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Hallo, Ich kommst auch Deutschland! Empty Re: Hallo, Ich kommst auch Deutschland!

Post  Mortis Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:13 pm

Losing 130 lbs... that is quite an accomplishment! I use to live just south of Dover, Delaware for 6 months back in 2005, in a little town called Frederica. Welcome to the boards, Mike!
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Hallo, Ich kommst auch Deutschland! Empty Re: Hallo, Ich kommst auch Deutschland!

Post  Blue Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:27 pm

That's freakin awesome. I am on that road myself. I was over 325 last year and I am about 265 right now. I am not trying to get down that far but I hope to get to 230 or 225. At that point I will have lost 95 to 100 pounds myself. Congratulations!

Good to meet ya.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum