The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortis is moving

4 posters

Go down

Mortis is moving Empty Mortis is moving

Post  Mortis Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:28 pm

So, lots of things have been happening lately. Both good and bad... it's been a busy up and down year for me this last 6 months already. A divorce, death of a good friend, house being sold, being laid off from work.... it's time for a permanent change. A positive change.

I may be moving up to Northern Michigan in a couple of months. Been searching jobs up there, and already have a place to stay with a wonderful woman (for those who were wondering, the date I had with that other girl went okay.. but things got crazy in a short amount of time.. she started acting borderline psycho-ish.. and I got out while I could, lol)... but I've met someone else soon after, and things are lookin' good.. and she lives in Michigan.

I've found a MMA training facility (a very nice one at a good price), and have talked to them, and they said they are looking forward to me training with them. Here in KC, I couldn't get things going like I wanted.. I couldn't find guys who were committed enough, which led to my lack of motivation. Up there, I believe things will be different. I found a good facility and someone who is willing to be supportive of me and be by my side. It's difficult to attempt to do the things you love with very little support by the people you surround yourself with.

Anyways.. it's been hectic the last few months, but I'm hoping this move will help a lot of things. And I feel like I will be a lot happier up there, too. Smile
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Mortis is moving Empty Re: Mortis is moving

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Good luck with everything bro! Smile
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:38 pm

wow good luck!
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:22 am

Good luck to you Mortis. I hope it all works out.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:50 pm

I should probably close this topic now... to make a long story short, this isn't going to happen now. I'm not moving up to Michigan. BS happened. But.. I just got into Orlando and going to enjoy my vacation now Very Happy
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down