The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elliot Marshall (TUF 8) was "i was not disrespecting Nogueira"

+2
Jennifer
DRMMA618
6 posters

Go down

Elliot Marshall (TUF 8) was "i was not disrespecting Nogueira" Empty Elliot Marshall (TUF 8) was "i was not disrespecting Nogueira"

Post  DRMMA618 Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:56 am

Elliot Marshall said on another mma radio ( 10/16/08 ) that he was not disrespecting Nogueira, it was just a disagreement about the pranks.

Last edited by DRMMA618 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

DRMMA618

Back to top Go down

Elliot Marshall (TUF 8) was "i was not disrespecting Nogueira" Empty Re: Elliot Marshall (TUF 8) was "i was not disrespecting Nogueira"

Post  Jennifer Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:48 pm

Does anyone agree with that?
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Elliot Marshall (TUF 8) was "i was not disrespecting Nogueira" Empty Re: Elliot Marshall (TUF 8) was "i was not disrespecting Nogueira"

Post  Mortis Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:35 pm

Well.. TUF didn't show EVERYTHING.. they always don't. They could have just shown him looking like an asshole.

I think the whole itching powder thing was pretty lame, though. Come on, don't do some stupid prank that is going to effect a fighter's fight or whatever. That's just low.

The plastic wrap and freezing of the underwear was pretty funny.. but I don't watch The Ultimate Fighter for the gags and drama bs on there.. I watch it for the training and the fights, and to see who is possibly going to make an impact in the UFC.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:17 pm

no. i dont agree with that at all.

however, it wasnt malicious... at least he was trying to just explain a little bit as opposed to ignoring and completely disregarding it all.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Elliot Marshall (TUF 8) was "i was not disrespecting Nogueira" Empty Please....

Post  The JDH Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:32 am

I definitely do not agree with that... he watched the show and saw himself acting like a complete DICK and then thought he should do some damage control.... he still needs work on that as well.
The JDH
The JDH

http://www.thelightsoutshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DRMMA618 Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:53 am

The JDH wrote:I definitely do not agree with that... he watched the show and saw himself acting like a complete DICK and then thought he should do some damage control.... he still needs work on that as well.

I believe in giving people 2nd chances. I give him benefit of the doubt. Every Fighter who has been on TUF talks about "THE EDIT MONSTER."

Few episodes of TUF, I have seen in the past. A fighter's hair color changes every 5 seconds, because TUF editors were trying to make 3 different conversations go on at the same time.

Maybe he "grows-up" during the show. who knows?

DRMMA618

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:32 am

You know you are being filmed and you know everything you say is going to be picked apart at some point. You would think you would choose your words a little more carefully. This kind of thing is what makes me think they are told that's it's ok to be complete asses in hopes that it will skyrocket the ratings. It's the kind of thing that reality show junkies live for.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Amdahl Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:22 am

Jennifer wrote:You know you are being filmed and you know everything you say is going to be picked apart at some point. You would think you would choose your words a little more carefully. This kind of thing is what makes me think they are told that's it's ok to be complete asses in hopes that it will skyrocket the ratings. It's the kind of thing that reality show junkies live for.
Not once you've become used to the cameras being around you. You'd eventually adapt and act a bit more like yourself. You can't be watching what you say 24 hours a day and, if you are in a situation where you're being confronted, it's a lot harder to control yourself.
Jake Amdahl
Jake Amdahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:39 pm

If that's true then they are showing us they are as rude as disrespectful as they appear to be.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Amdahl Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:18 pm

They could say one rude thing and a thousand nice and the editors would STILL highlight the harsh things they say or do.
Jake Amdahl
Jake Amdahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down