The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krzysztof being patient & apologizing

3 posters

Go down

Krzysztof being patient & apologizing Empty Krzysztof being patient & apologizing

Post  DRMMA618 Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:34 am

Krzysztof ( Team Quest Fighter on TUF 8 ) had the balls to admit and apologize for the itching powder, so I give him props for that. I also give him props for being patience with Junie's stubbornness and childish behavior. i thought that Krzysztof was going to KO Junie.

DRMMA618

Back to top Go down

Krzysztof being patient & apologizing Empty Re: Krzysztof being patient & apologizing

Post  DFDmike Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:41 am

You ever been on a forum before?

Not that I'm trying to be a dick or anything... but you are just starting all these TUF topics with no source or anything and pretty minor stuff that is just like a snippet of the show.

Maybe we could get an Ultimate Fighter section??
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Krzysztof being patient & apologizing Empty Re: Krzysztof being patient & apologizing

Post  DRMMA618 Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:52 am

DFDmike wrote:You ever been on a forum before?

Not that I'm trying to be a dick or anything... but you are just starting all these TUF topics with no source or anything and pretty minor stuff that is just like a snippet of the show.

Ultimate Fighter Section sounds good, but Source is from mma radio shows or another mma website. But due to my respect for TLOS, that's why i'm not mentioning other MMA Radio shows on TLOS forums.

DRMMA618

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:29 pm

DFDmike wrote:

Done and Done.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum