The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Leben's response to testing positive for steroids

4 posters

Go down

Chris Leben's response to testing positive for steroids Empty Chris Leben's response to testing positive for steroids

Post  The JDH Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:32 am

THIS IS THE BLOG CHRIS LEBEN SENT OUT TO HIS FANS

As you may or may not have heard, Chris has tested positive for steroids following his UFC 89 fight against Michael Bisping. He accepts full responsibility for his actions and has been fined one third of his purse as well as suspended for nine months by the UFC. Chris has this message for all of you:

"I've really done everything I can to turn my life around, and this is a huge setback for me, but it is something I will have to deal with. During my time off from fighting, I want to speak to kids about the dangers of using performance enhancing agents and let them know it just doesn't get you ahead in life. Of course this is a hard hit for me monetarily, but more so this is embarrassing for me and for all of my fans. I apologize to the UFC and everyone who supported me in my fight in England. I hope to work through this and get back to fighting soon"

- Chris

Although this is upsetting news, Chris could use your support now more than ever.
The JDH
The JDH

http://www.thelightsoutshow.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Leben's response to testing positive for steroids Empty Re: Chris Leben's response to testing positive for steroids

Post  Jennifer Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:02 am

I wish the best for him. I hope he can overcome all his demons and get his head on straight.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Chris Leben's response to testing positive for steroids Empty Re: Chris Leben's response to testing positive for steroids

Post  Mortis Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:26 am

Although, he does lose a few points from me (he was gaining points from me after The Ultimate Fighter.. not much during, though).. at least he owned up to it. That does keep some respect points from me for him. He'll do his time, and we'll see how he does when he gets back.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  AOk918 Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:42 pm

I like Chris, alot.. I like his style (his fighting style). I also didn't really care for him on the show.. Time changes people, stardom changes people... He should come back from this major set back. I don't in anyway agree with taking any thing to improve your performance whether it be an enhancer or whatever it is. Just to hear Chris taking full responsibility for his actions is good to see. Best of luck goes out to ya Chris Leben
AOk918
AOk918

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down