The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PAIN!!

4 posters

Go down

The PAIN!! Empty The PAIN!!

Post  chainsaw Rivera Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:32 pm

Hmmmmm...Eric is my name...I never joined a forum before but I'm just tired of talking to people who don't know anything about MMA but pretend to no.I started watching MMA when SpikeTV showed it and I fell in love with it fast lol.

The PAIN! THE PAIN! I have to tell you people,the two dudes I watched MMA with and it hurts to say it.

1 My best friend jeremy watched ufc with me in the beginning so I told him about Machida beating Rich and BJ penn.Then he said"who cares,those guys suck there are not even the champs in UFC"I wanted to punch him but I controlled myself! To say something like that about BJ PENN! What a bastard.

2 my gay friend kyle.The only reason he watch UFC was because he was into forest griffin and rich frankin and no one else.Watching UFC with him was HORRIBLE! but I'm ready to let the pain go lol.

I hope to to talk to real MMA people for now on because the pain...it hurts to much...ouch!
chainsaw Rivera
chainsaw Rivera

Back to top Go down

The PAIN!! Empty Re: The PAIN!!

Post  Jennifer Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Welcometo the forum, you will find people here that know what they are talking about when it comes to all things MMA. Release the pain, LOL!
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:58 pm

lol.... your friend Jeremy sounds like he knows what he's talking about! *rolls eyes* Laughing

Welcome to the forum, Eric!
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Amdahl Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:41 pm

Psh, both those guys seem to know more about mma than I do...I couldn't tell you which dudes were hot or not...Other than the cyborg that has hair...He's ugly

Anyway, yeah. Most everybody here seems pretty cool and they seem to know what they're saying. It's pretty refreshing to hear people mention something other than Chuck all the time.
Jake Amdahl
Jake Amdahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum