The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA Fighter and Wife Found Shot to Death

4 posters

Go down

MMA Fighter and Wife Found Shot to Death Empty MMA Fighter and Wife Found Shot to Death

Post  chainsaw Rivera Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:08 pm

MMA Fighter and Wife Found Shot to Death

Posted Dec 18th 2008 12:15AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned former UFC fighter Justin Levens and his wife were found dead from gunshot wounds in a home in Laguna Niguel, Calif. earlier today.

Sources say cops are investigating their deaths as a possible murder/suicide.

Levens had a career record of 9-8 and fought in several different MMA leagues, including the IFL, WEC and UFC.

In a morbid twist, Levens once lost to Evan Tanner -- the UFC fighter who was found dead in the desert back in September.

Damn...
chainsaw Rivera
chainsaw Rivera

Back to top Go down

MMA Fighter and Wife Found Shot to Death Empty Re: MMA Fighter and Wife Found Shot to Death

Post  Mortis Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:41 pm

I had just read this. I really don't know what to say. I don't know much about Justin Levens.. but this is horrible. They said he was taking anti-depressants..... I'm trying to think of what to type, but I can't.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

MMA Fighter and Wife Found Shot to Death Empty Re: MMA Fighter and Wife Found Shot to Death

Post  chainsaw Rivera Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:09 pm

Yeah when a fighter dies(know or unknown)it allways saddens me.
chainsaw Rivera
chainsaw Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:20 pm

Like Mortis, I don't know much about him either, but it still leaves you sad and speechless. It's awful to think that someone is hurting so much inside that they would go to such lengths.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:43 am

sucks i guess. didnt really know him except for highlight reel ko losses. it doesnt really phase me just because he is a fighter; i think of it just like another tragic news story i dont really get affected by. sucks though, hopefully they find out what really happened.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down