The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josh Neer's Nickname Should Be Changed To "Copy Cat"

3 posters

Go down

Josh Neer's Nickname Should Be Changed To "Copy Cat" Empty Josh Neer's Nickname Should Be Changed To "Copy Cat"

Post  The Cody Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:14 am

Dude Im glad The JDH and Chris Fries touched on this because I forgot all about it. Now normally I like the throwing the hands up "hit me bitch" attitude, but I only like it when you have the reputation to back it up. If you remember Neer has fought both Diaz brothers (and got his ass whooped) and they did it to him and i believe he was trying to copy what they were doing. But the Diaz brothers have the reputation as "street kids" to back up there trash talking, throwing the hands up "whats up bitch" attitude. Josh Neer is just doing it to try and portray the bad ass attitude, which i think as The JDH would say "fruiting" MMA.
The Cody
The Cody

Back to top Go down

Josh Neer's Nickname Should Be Changed To "Copy Cat" Empty Re: Josh Neer's Nickname Should Be Changed To "Copy Cat"

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:43 am

meh, I don't really like Neer either way. I mean yeah he looked good against Danzig, his Jiu Jitsu is really coming along.... but I just am not a fan of the guys personality.

But hey kudos to him for the win, dude fought hard for it.

As far as copying the Diaz's, I don't really care.

Neer sounds like a damn robot when he talks to. Not trying to fighter bash, just pointing out his R2D2'ness.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Josh Neer's Nickname Should Be Changed To "Copy Cat" Empty Re: Josh Neer's Nickname Should Be Changed To "Copy Cat"

Post  DFDmike Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:19 pm

yeah, i think it was diaz inspired, but i don't think it was for the reason you think. it just throws the opponent off. it's part of their style not a thug-like move. i don't mind really, but i like all 3 fighters.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down