The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Top 3 favorite fighters

4 posters

Go down

Your Top 3 favorite fighters Empty Your Top 3 favorite fighters

Post  Mortis Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:46 am

Who are you top 3 favorite fighters? Not necessarily the top 3 best fighters.. just the top 3 that you like the most. Post reasons if you like.. but you don't have to.

Mortis' Top 3
1) Urijah Faber - His conditioning is awesome, and we're the same height Very Happy.. I like his work ethic, and he's just and oustanding fighter all together.
2) Frank Mir - Such a great athlete, great charisma, and one of the Top 3 best heavyweights in ground fighting. A champion isn't measured by how many belts he's won, or how long they have held a belt. A champion is measured by how they can bounce back from defeat or a tragedy. Frank Mir has slowly, but surely, begun to rise back from the motorcycle accident.. it would be good to see him with the belt again.
3) Randy Couture - His determination and will is one to admire. He's a wonderful and humble human being as well. All around great guy, and true champion.

I'm the short guy in the middle with The Punisher shirt on.
Your Top 3 favorite fighters L_ebbcc2f7d63ac66a3231bd45f3a694ef
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 favorite fighters Empty Re: Your Top 3 favorite fighters

Post  GREYFOX Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:17 am

My favorite 3...

Randy Couture - The MAN! What more can you say, he has a work ethic that nobody else can compare to, and he puts his heart and soul into every single fight he is in. You can NEVER count this guy out of a fight, no matter how big of an underdog he is. Watch out Fedor!

Georges St. Pierre - I was devestated when GSP lost to Serra, however, he has come back and more than made up for the mistakes he made in that quick fight. One of the most rounded fighters to ever grace the octagon. This guy can beat you in so many different ways. You never know how he is going to end a fight.

Evan Tanner - The nicest and most down-to-earth fighter one would ever want to meet. R.I.P.

Honorable mentions - BJ Penn, Chuck Liddell, and Forrest Griffin
GREYFOX
GREYFOX

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:03 am

Rich Franklin - classy and intelligent
Georges St. Pierre - awesome conditioning
Urijah Faber - exciting and innovative
All are highly skilled and always leave people wanting more.
Those are just a few reasons but you get the idea.

As a woman, I will be honest and say that they are quite easy on the eyes but that of course is just a bonus.

Chuck and Randy would be the next 2 on my list.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:44 am

Forrest - I love forrest's attitude. I love how he doesn't take himself seriously but he will fight to the death. He talks with his heart and his hands. I love that. He seems to be a humble, kind, good natured person. I just love seeing that kind of guy as champion. It's a guy I can and have been rooting for since I first saw him. I remember when he was on TUF, I thought to myself, "I am gonna hope and root for this guy to become champion till he does".

Evan Tanner - AMAZING person. I identified with Evan so much. With all his struggles that he went through, reading his blog just helped me to love the guy. The time his equipment got stolen out of his truck and the only thing he was worried about was his UFC trading cards to give out to the kids! He even wrote me back and encouraged and thanked me when I sent him a message on his myspace. He battled through so many things and still had so much hope and fight. As a person, a human being, Even Tanner was the man. I will always remember him and his words and attitudes and battles inside and outside the ring.

This one is gonna be kinda weird I think for most.....Luke Cummo. Again, I just like the guy. I enjoy watching him fight. He is another kind hearted, fight hard kinda guy. I was rooted for him all the way through TUF too. I wish I could see him fight now. I just enjoy his personality.

I know....the people I actually enjoy watching most often doesn't have to do with the way they fight, necessarily. It's just whether or not I want them to win, cuz I like them. They are others that I like watching for their skills but these three I like AND I like watching fight.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:40 pm

Blue wrote:

This one is gonna be kinda weird I think for most.....Luke Cummo. Again, I just like the guy. I enjoy watching him fight. He is another kind hearted, fight hard kinda guy. I was rooted for him all the way through TUF too. I wish I could see him fight now. I just enjoy his personality.

I don't find that weird at all. Luke Cummo would probably be in my Top 10... but I haven't seen him fight in a long time. Luke Cummo represents all the nerds in MMA! Very Happy
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down