The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dana White on letting Junie Browning Stay

3 posters

Go down

Dana White on letting Junie Browning Stay Empty Dana White on letting Junie Browning Stay

Post  DRMMA618 Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:43 am

“That day that I got there, she (the producer) said, ‘okay, so we’ve got his plane ticket home. We’ve got everything set.’ And I went in and said, ‘I don’t if I’m going to kick him off the show,’” explained the outspoken UFC president. “She was like, what? Everybody knew for a fact that I was kicking him off the show. They knew.”

“I went to the house that day and said, I don’t know if I’m going to kick him off,” added White. “She said, ‘what do you mean you don’t know?’ I said, ‘I don’t know. I don’t know what is going on. I just don’t know if I’m going to do it.’ I wanted to go inside and see how he was going to act. If he was a punk, I was going to kick him off the show. I went inside. He was upset. He looked like he was going to cry. He was apologetic about it, so I didn’t do it.”

MMAWeekly Blog on Junie Browning

DRMMA618

Back to top Go down

Dana White on letting Junie Browning Stay Empty Re: Dana White on letting Junie Browning Stay

Post  Blue Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:45 am

I really liked that Dana didn't kick him. I really wanna see what Junie can do. I was disappointed that he started up his crap again in that next fight.

Last edited by Blue on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Dana White on letting Junie Browning Stay Empty Re: Dana White on letting Junie Browning Stay

Post  Jennifer Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:16 pm

Ok so that was after the drunken bullshit in the house, what does he have to say about the following week? Junie's nothing but a punk and I hope he receives some serious punishment during his upcoming fight. Maybe it will knock some sense into him. Or maybe it will make him dumber. You know how guys his age from Kentucky can be........haha.....what a joke!
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down