The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huerta leaves UFC to become a thespian

3 posters

Go down

Huerta leaves UFC to become a thespian Empty Huerta leaves UFC to become a thespian

Post  astrowhiz Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:31 pm

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/huerta-passes-on-ufc-contract-15722

Well maybe not a thespian, more like Hispanic henchman #3 in Urban Ninjas 2, but he's caught the acting bug none the less. Actually that might be a bit harsh cos I'm actually quite looking forward to the Tekken film.
I'll be sorry to see him leave as I've always enjoyed watching his fights but I suppose these opportunities don't come along all that often. The UFC will probably miss him too cos didn't Chris and the JDH mention a while back on the podcast he was one the UFC's main draws for the Mexican audience and did a lot of the publicity events and stuff. He obviously reckons he can make more dough out of the UFC, which follows on from his complaints about fighter pay and contracts (although he seems to be downplaying that now cos needs a way back in if the acting thing doesn't work out)
astrowhiz
astrowhiz

Back to top Go down

Huerta leaves UFC to become a thespian Empty Re: Huerta leaves UFC to become a thespian

Post  Mortis Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Well, it looks like he's just going to try and his hand at acting... and he'll definitely make a return in the coming years (which is good news as long as he keeps up with his training). Huerta is one of the best guys in the world at 155 right now, and fun to watch! Best of luck to him!
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Huerta leaves UFC to become a thespian Empty Re: Huerta leaves UFC to become a thespian

Post  Jennifer Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:55 pm

He does put on entertaining fights, now we'll see if he can act as well as he fights. My money is on fighting, LOL
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down