The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was It Stupid To Write An Email To UFC.Com And Talk Crap To Dana White About Not Paying His Fighters??

3 posters

Go down

Was It Stupid To Write An Email To UFC.Com And Talk Crap To Dana White About Not Paying His Fighters?? Empty Was It Stupid To Write An Email To UFC.Com And Talk Crap To Dana White About Not Paying His Fighters??

Post  The Cody Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:46 am

Well yesterday i decided to write an email to ufc.com talking a whole bunch of crap about how Dana White doesnt pay his fighters and now Roger Huerta is going to be an actor because you didnt want to pay him the money his was worth and how he shouldnt strong arm Rich Franklin into moving down in weight to fight Micheal Bisping if he wins and that Bisping should move up and all that stuff. Should I regret that?? Is there any slight possible way that Dana White is going to read or hear about this email and i am just screwed? Im thinking NO! Because i aint scared of that bald headed granny, i pay to see the best fighters in the world and if this whole strong arming and not paying his fighters what their worth crap keeps up they are going to do what Roger Huerta did and go pursue other careers and we wont ever see Fedor vs Couture or Fedor vs Lesnar, and maybe Anderson Silva will go into retirement anyway and maybe Rampage Jackson will make money acting and we will be left with a bunch of nobodies that cant fight let alone hold Silva or Jackson's jock strap, and that is the last thing i want to happen dude. So i voiced my opinion, dude i doubt very very seriously that it will be read or even thought about but hey at least i know i gave it a shot and showed that not even TermiDana scares me!
The Cody
The Cody

Back to top Go down

Was It Stupid To Write An Email To UFC.Com And Talk Crap To Dana White About Not Paying His Fighters?? Empty Re: Was It Stupid To Write An Email To UFC.Com And Talk Crap To Dana White About Not Paying His Fighters??

Post  Mortis Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Even if he does read it, the worst thing that he's going to do is write a nasty e-mail back, but I don't think he's going to waste his time, since I'm sure he gets nasty e-mails all the time, lol.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Was It Stupid To Write An Email To UFC.Com And Talk Crap To Dana White About Not Paying His Fighters?? Empty Re: Was It Stupid To Write An Email To UFC.Com And Talk Crap To Dana White About Not Paying His Fighters??

Post  DRMMA618 Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:16 am

Cody, I think you need to do your research before sending e-mails to the UFC

UFC does pay fighters $$$ that is not reported to the Athletic Commission and I don't mean $$$ from Sponsors.

Josh Barnett said on fight opinion radio a while back that "Fighter's who complain about their pay need to realize that, they need to EARN there pay raise. Earlier in my career, I was training to be a fighter at Matt Hume's AMC Pankration and also holding down a full-time job. I train up and coming fighters at Erik Paulson's CSW in Fullerton, CA. I make it mandatory for them to hold down a full-time job also and put money away for the future until he/she can do this for a living just training and fighting."

Ivan Salaverry got a behind the scenes locker room bonus of $5,000.00 that was NOT reported to Athletic Commission at UFC 52.

Matt Hughes got a behind the scenes locker room bonus of 1 Million Dollars that was NOT reported to the Athletic Commission at UFC 60.

Dana White does give some fighter's behind the scenes locker room bonus that is NOT reported to the Athletic Commission.

DRMMA618

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down