The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARGODS FEB 13TH ROSS CLIFTON VS KEN SHAMROCK

4 posters

Go down

WARGODS FEB 13TH ROSS CLIFTON VS KEN SHAMROCK Empty WARGODS FEB 13TH ROSS CLIFTON VS KEN SHAMROCK

Post  kayotikkombatgear Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:46 am

yesterdays tlos show was incorect on the Ken Shamrock front.Ken is not fighting Bo Cantrell he is fighting the Gladiator Challenge Super Heavyweight Champ Ross The Grizzly Clifton. Ross is a beast at 6'8 and should weigh in at arround 360 pounds. Ross is one of the biggest meanest fighters in the game! He has more heart that 99% of the fighters in the sport. Ross took a fight against Dave Huckaba the Galdiator Challenge Heavyweight Champ on 3 days notice off the couch not training for 5 5 round fight! I emailed the show about 2 weeks ago on myspace to inform them of the fight and did they look into it no go to bloodymayhem.com or wargods.tv . I have seen the contract Ross is one of my fighters that i sponcer and a close friend.Ken is in troubble! If you want a piece of history get at me for shirts! myspace.com/kayotikkombatgear
WARGODS FEB 13TH ROSS CLIFTON VS KEN SHAMROCK FRONTOFMASSACRE
WARGODS FEB 13TH ROSS CLIFTON VS KEN SHAMROCK BACKOFMASSACRE

kayotikkombatgear

Back to top Go down

WARGODS FEB 13TH ROSS CLIFTON VS KEN SHAMROCK Empty Re: WARGODS FEB 13TH ROSS CLIFTON VS KEN SHAMROCK

Post  Mortis Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:32 am

I deleted the other thread, because we only need one thread about this.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

WARGODS FEB 13TH ROSS CLIFTON VS KEN SHAMROCK Empty Re: WARGODS FEB 13TH ROSS CLIFTON VS KEN SHAMROCK

Post  DFDmike Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:19 pm

Mortis wrote:I deleted the other thread, because we only need one thread about this.

Smile good call. we don't even have AFFLICTION threads and we get two of these hehe.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:06 am

Watched a live stream of this.

Shamrock gets his first win in five years with an arm bar over Ross. I don't really like Ken, but for some reason I'm kinda happy for him. I mean after a five year losing streak he finally gets the "W", good for him.

Tank wins via KO from hitting in the back of the head... shoulda been a DQ in my personal opinion. I guess this sets up a fight between two has beens in Tank and Ken Shamrock... a battle between two classics who are no longer relevant to MMA today... yay? Well it could be a good fight, you never know. Tank hits hard, but I have Shamrock winning this one via submission.

I didn't really watch any of the other fights, the stream kept screwing up. I watched one of the female fights, it was pretty intense! Also watched Josh Haynes win a fight against a guy who could have been Kalib Starnes brother, the guy kept running away.

The ring girls were pretty hot...

For a local show, War Gods is pretty good. Far from being UFC quality, but a decent local org with potential. The commentating I heard wasn't too good, I couldn't hear them myself but people on forums were complaining about the commentating being biased or something.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Mitch Ciccarelli wrote:

The ring girls were pretty hot...

That is what really matters.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:58 pm

That is the truth Razz

The ring girls made the event watchable IMO.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down