The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing myself - Jason Lee

Go down

Introducing myself - Jason Lee Empty Introducing myself - Jason Lee

Post  Mortis Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:24 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Jason Lee, and I am 27 years old. I have been using Mortis as an internet name for the last 10 years, and that's what a lot of my friends knew me as when I was doing music promotions a few years back. So, I answer to either Jason or Mortis. Smile I also use the nickname "The Virus" in my MMA fights.

I've been into MMA since I saw my first UFC video tape back in 1996 with UFC 8, but I've been into martial arts my whole life. I took gymnastics for 2 years, starting when I was 4, then I wanted to get into tae kwon do at 6. I was in Tae Kwon Do for 10 years, and received my 2nd degree black belt at 16. I also began Judo when I was 8, and also continued that until I was 16, and received my 1st degree black belt. I also took Kempo Karate when I was 12 for 2 months.. but the hectic scheduling proved to be too much, so I quit right after I got my yellow belt. I wrestled for 2 years in high school, and I trained in Aikido for nearly a year (no official belt).. and started training in MMA for the last 2 years, and BJJ for the past 1 1/2 years, and I'm studying SanDa from books and the internet, now. I have an overall amateur fight record of 17-5 (That includes my high school wrestling record of 12-2.. a TKD tournament record of 3-1.. and my amateur MMA record of 2-2).

I have been listening to The Lights Out Show for about a year and a half now (since summer 2007, I believe). I can't actually remember which episode I first listened to, but I'm pretty sure it was last summer, right after I came back to Kansas City after living in Omaha for a year (which my wife and I will be moving back to Omaha in the spring).

Well, I guess that's it for my novel. If you want to ask me anything, feel free to ask.

www.myspace.com/sicknoise
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down