The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koscheck said GSP DIDN'T feel greasy when they fought

+3
The Cody
Mortis
DRMMA618
7 posters

Go down

Koscheck said GSP DIDN'T feel greasy when they fought Empty Koscheck said GSP DIDN'T feel greasy when they fought

Post  DRMMA618 Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:46 pm

CP: A lot of former opponents of his, like Matt Hughes, have said he felt especially slippery to them. Did you feel any grease on him when you fought him?

JK: Oh, no. I didn’t feel anything when I fought him. That isn’t the reason I lost that fight. The reason I lost the fight is because he was better than me that night.

http://www.cagepotato.com/exclusive-josh-koscheck-talks-ufc-95-weighs-gsp-greasing-allegations

DRMMA618

Back to top Go down

Koscheck said GSP DIDN'T feel greasy when they fought Empty Re: Koscheck said GSP DIDN'T feel greasy when they fought

Post  Mortis Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:45 pm

I have been gaining more and more respect for Josh Koshcheck since his appearance on the Ultimate Fighter. He's become a better fighter and has matured quite a bit.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Koscheck said GSP DIDN'T feel greasy when they fought Empty Re: Koscheck said GSP DIDN'T feel greasy when they fought

Post  The Cody Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:52 pm

See that should tell MMA fans something because I believe if GSP was greasy Josh Koscheck would of been the first person to tell you. But Koscheck is a true fighter and knows he lost that fight based on skill and not GSP cheating. Good for Josh Koscheck this interview should give him alot more fans.
The Cody
The Cody

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:13 am

I thought Josh was a punk when I first saw him on TUF but he has shown a lot of growth and maturity as a fighter and as a person since then.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:18 pm

the best thing kos has ever done is when diego was acting like a godsend saying it was god's destiny for him to go undefeated, when he beat diego, he left him a myspace comment that said something like,
"11-1 happy birthday"

now i forget if it was his birthday or around christmas... or it might have just said "have a good day" but for some reason i want to say bday.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:58 pm

DFDmike wrote:the best thing kos has ever done is when diego was acting like a godsend saying it was god's destiny for him to go undefeated, when he beat diego, he left him a myspace comment that said something like,
"11-1 happy birthday"

now i forget if it was his birthday or around christmas... or it might have just said "have a good day" but for some reason i want to say bday.

LMFAO! Nice! I didn't even know that.

Did Diego say anything back?
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:08 am

Mitch Ciccarelli wrote:
DFDmike wrote:the best thing kos has ever done is when diego was acting like a godsend saying it was god's destiny for him to go undefeated, when he beat diego, he left him a myspace comment that said something like,
"11-1 happy birthday"

LMFAO! Nice! I didn't even know that.

Did Diego say anything back?

i don't think so, but those guys get hundreds of comments the day after their fights so i don't know.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  AOk918 Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Jennifer wrote:I thought Josh was a punk when I first saw him on TUF but he has shown a lot of growth and maturity as a fighter and as a person since then.

I agree. I couldn't stand him either, the way he always aggravated my boy Chris (Leben) and when they fought he didn't want to have anything to do with Chris' stand up. So he held him down, to send him home.. I hated Kos for that..
He has since then " attempted " to change my thoughts about him, maybe one day..
AOk918
AOk918

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:13 pm

AOk918 wrote:
Jennifer wrote:I thought Josh was a punk when I first saw him on TUF but he has shown a lot of growth and maturity as a fighter and as a person since then.

I agree. I couldn't stand him either, the way he always aggravated my boy Chris (Leben) and when they fought he didn't want to have anything to do with Chris' stand up. So he held him down, to send him home.. I hated Kos for that..
He has since then " attempted " to change my thoughts about him, maybe one day..

I thought he was a prick on the show too, but now I am a huge fan of his. I think he's a cool enough dude.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down