The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is Jennifer and my username says it all

4 posters

Go down

My name is Jennifer and my username says it all Empty My name is Jennifer and my username says it all

Post  Jennifer Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:30 am

Hey everyone, My name is Jennifer. I am 34 years old. I am married and a mom to 4 great kids. I am a huge MMA fan. Rich Franklin is my favorite fighter of all time. I am always open to discussion so if anyone ever wants to shoot a topic my way, please feel free.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

My name is Jennifer and my username says it all Empty Re: My name is Jennifer and my username says it all

Post  Jake Amdahl Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:34 am

I would never have guessed you like Rich Franklin after seeing you had cyborg soldier as your avitar, haha...Nice
Jake Amdahl
Jake Amdahl

Back to top Go down

My name is Jennifer and my username says it all Empty Re: My name is Jennifer and my username says it all

Post  Jennifer Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:38 am

True, but I had to point it out anyway, plus I'm sure I will be changing my avatar often.
Have you seen the movie?
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Amdahl Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:46 am

I have not, yet. Is it decent? I'm quite afraid to see it, really.
Jake Amdahl
Jake Amdahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:01 am

I bought it the day it was released and was not at all disappointed. Some might say that I have biased opinion but I really liked it and so did the rest of my family. I say give it a chance.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Amdahl Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:02 am

I think I just might. Rich Franklin and Evan Tanner have been my heroes for ever, so I probably owe it to him to check it out.
Jake Amdahl
Jake Amdahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:17 pm

Go for it, you won't be sorry you did.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:06 pm

Welcome to the boards, Jennifer! I had no idea that Rich Franklin was in a movie, lol. I'll have to check it out.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:06 am

Thanks Mortis, as I said in an earlier post, I may be biased since I am a huge Franklin fan, but I definately recommend it.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:37 am

It seems like a movie that I would enjoy anyways. I'm big into the action and martial arts movies. Cheesy or not. Smile
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Amdahl Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:06 am

It's at the top of my netflix que
Jake Amdahl
Jake Amdahl

Back to top Go down

Post  GREYFOX Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:32 am

Welcome Jennifer! I have the movie Cyborg Soldier, but I haven't watched it yet.
GREYFOX
GREYFOX

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:34 am

Thanks Greyfox! It's great to be here. Hurry up and watch your movie, LOL!
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down