The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Pat Miletich about WAMMA, UFC, and Unionization

2 posters

Go down

Interview with Pat Miletich about WAMMA, UFC, and Unionization Empty Interview with Pat Miletich about WAMMA, UFC, and Unionization

Post  fightsuit Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Hello TLOS Forum! This is my first post. Be kind. I've been enjoying the podcast. I was lucky enough to interview Pat Miletich last week. He's one of my MMA heroes. He was very frank about WAMMA's intentions, his thoughts on the UFC, and the need, in his opinion, for a fighters' union. I hope TLOS forum members interested in the business side of MMA will enjoy reading the transcript. Here's the link:

http://www.sportsagentblog.com/2009/02/09/pat-miletich-on-wamma-the-ufc-and-unionization/

Thanks guys - I hope the interview generates some discussion. I'm very interested in fighter union developments. I'm not convinced that WAMMA will be able to turn the corner without the UFC's "buy in" but I don't doubt Pat's good intentions.

Gary

fightsuit

Back to top Go down

Interview with Pat Miletich about WAMMA, UFC, and Unionization Empty Re: Interview with Pat Miletich about WAMMA, UFC, and Unionization

Post  Jake Amdahl Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:45 am

That was a good interview, man.

Good job
Jake Amdahl
Jake Amdahl

Back to top Go down