The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big John Interview: His Return to Reffing, Fedor vs Arlovski & thoughts on return to UFC.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Big John Interview: His Return to Reffing, Fedor vs Arlovski & thoughts on return to UFC. - Page 2 Empty Re: Big John Interview: His Return to Reffing, Fedor vs Arlovski & thoughts on return to UFC.

Post  DFDmike Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:05 pm

Emericanaddict wrote:You know the more i think about this I thing Mahida is going to get the next shot. Jardine has a perfect style to beat Rampage IMO. I think rampage is going to get frustrated with leg kicks all night long. Jardine is competent enough on the ground to get back up and his style is just going to be something Rampage has ever experienced before.

Unless Rampage gets the big KO early on I think Jardine could take this decision. Think about it Forrest was able to deliver those leg kicks all night long and I really think Greg jackson will have noticed this. Trust me I wouldnt say this if I didnt have a gut feeling about it. I pretty much hate Jardine and definitly want Rampage to win but the odds on this fight are like +200 for Jardine on betting sites which is ridiculous considering Jardine is definitly a top contender.

I think ill be putting some cash down on him just for those insane odds atleast.

i don't know about all that... page is better by far skill wise. i think its jardine who needs the flash/fluke KO.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Big John Interview: His Return to Reffing, Fedor vs Arlovski & thoughts on return to UFC. - Page 2 Empty Re: Big John Interview: His Return to Reffing, Fedor vs Arlovski & thoughts on return to UFC.

Post  Mortis Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:13 am

Jardine is overrated.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:21 am

Mortis wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Mortis wrote:A guy that I work with and I were talking about Machida and a title shot today, and the whole thing with Rampage getting a title shot. Of course Rampage deserves a shot at the belt again, and I really like Rampage, I just think Machida should get a shot first. But, I know the UFC has a hard on for Rampage.

Machida will get his time.

Haha Mortis, I was going to say the UFC gets all wet just thinking of Rampage (and the other $'s) but being the only female posting here, I didn't know how you guys would react to that.

lol... I'm sure we'd all, or at least most of us would have thought that was funny Very Happy

Ok it's no holds barred now.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emericanaddict Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 am

Dont get me wrong Im not saying Jardine is more skilled than Rampage im saying he has the tools to beat him and combined with a style Rampage has never faced before it really could give him fits all night long. Ofcourse he can be KO'ed early on but man his leg kicks are goin to be a huge factor in this fight. He can definitly outpoint rampage in this fight if he avoids Page's big left hand.

I really dont think it's a good Idea to write Jardine off like this. he is fantastic at pulling upsets and after reading recent interviews where Rampage is allready concerned about Machida and hinting he doesnt want to fight him that means he is not only looking past Jardine but Rashad aswell.

Rampage needs to focus on task at hand because if he isnt prepared, well Jardine will be and Greg jackson will have a game plan for him that will make Page really have to work for the win. I mean come on no one thoguht he would get past Liddell or even Vera. Jardine is a game fighter at all times he just has a bit of an issue with fighters that rush him. But he can definitly overcome this for sure.

And all this is coming from me a guy who HATES Jardine. Ive just got a gu feeling about this man i dont know...
Emericanaddict
Emericanaddict

http://www.mmafightspace.com/Emericanaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2