The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakdown: The Banned Cody/Blade thread (renamed for appropriateness)

+3
DFDmike
Mitch Ciccarelli
Blade
7 posters

Go down

Breakdown: The Banned Cody/Blade thread (renamed for appropriateness) Empty Breakdown: The Banned Cody/Blade thread (renamed for appropriateness)

Post  Blade Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:30 am

A dude by the name "The Cody" posted a pretty bad ass breakdwn of ufc 96 iz he a forum member? if he iz how cum there is 2 homies posted breakdwns shouldnt there only be 1?
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Breakdown: The Banned Cody/Blade thread (renamed for appropriateness) Empty Re: Breakdown: The Banned Cody/Blade thread (renamed for appropriateness)

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:41 am

Yes The Cody is a member of these forums, as am I.

I agree, his breakdown for UFC 96 was pretty well done.

As far as your comment on "shouldn't there only be one guy breaking the fights down", I disagree. I think Cody and I both offer some good opinions and each article is different.

Besides, he and I do a different style of breakdowns. He does in depth picks for each main card fight, and I do one for the main event where I give a fighter an advantage in four different categories (striking, wrestling, jits, and cardio) and then I give my final prediction at the end.

I think we both do a pretty good job to be honest.... :p
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Breakdown: The Banned Cody/Blade thread (renamed for appropriateness) Empty Re: Breakdown: The Banned Cody/Blade thread (renamed for appropriateness)

Post  Blade Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Oh aight i gotcha i thought that the lights out show had there own breakdwn dude n that is y i was askin why there were 2.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:58 pm

lol it's all good my man.

In fact my breakdown should be posted later today, I finished it up last night so it should be posted soon. Razz
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:20 pm

woah my dawg u iz gonna post a breakdwn 2 i thought yall brokedwn diffrent mma cards not breakdwn da same 1. Dawg it aint my bitness bt dnt u think it iz a little messed up dat u post a breakdwn fo da same card aint dat like tryin to out do da brutha man
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Blade wrote:woah my dawg u iz gonna post a breakdwn 2 i thought yall brokedwn diffrent mma cards not breakdwn da same 1. Dawg it aint my bitness bt dnt u think it iz a little messed up dat u post a breakdwn fo da same card aint dat like tryin to out do da brutha man

cody *knock knock* is that youuuu?????
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:32 pm

ya knw my dawg dat iz da 2nd time sum1 said i wuz "cody" dawg dat aint me I aint no white boy my name is Allen Singletary look my azz up n tell me i iz lyin
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Blade wrote:ya knw my dawg dat iz da 2nd time sum1 said i wuz "cody" dawg dat aint me I aint no white boy my name is Allen Singletary look my azz up n tell me i iz lyin

just a coincidence you are both from clermont florida, right?
DFDmike
DFDmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:43 pm

haha aight dawg u gt me, cody iz 1 one of my niggas but i aint him dawg i promise u dat he tol me ppl tlkn shit on hur so i thought dat i see what it iz do u gt facebook o myspace cuz i use to liv in flo but na i liv in brooklyn wit my wife ill shoot u a msg dawg so i can show u dat i aint no white dud my nigga
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:03 pm

well, just do your picks on TLOS myspace for the jardine/jackson event and i'll see you aren't him.
DFDmike
DFDmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:14 pm

how i do dat?
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:18 pm

go to their myspace and post on their picks blog.
DFDmike
DFDmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:26 pm

aight i did dat it said dat dey hav to accept it firs bt i posted aight well my nigga i wuz told dat da dude who run dis forum prob gna ban me so i am outie dawg n fo da mitch dude dat iz messed up u iz tryin to post anotha breakdwn bt dat not my bitness bt jus knw dat u should jus leav it az it iz
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm

lol

Different people have different opinions on even the same cards. I like to see different sides of the same card, personally.. so, there's nothing wrong with 2 people breaking down the same card.. there's nothing wrong with 8 people breaking down the same card. TLOS likes to get its members involved, so that's why they post it on their website.

As for Cody, he's taking some time off, but I'm sure he'll be back.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Hunt Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:23 am

Right you are Mortis! The Cody is back he took his "7 Day" break but I was told my "break" didnt end until April and I am no Math whiz but I do not think that is 7 days but for now The Cody is back at least until you re-kick him out. But I must warn you the forums are very addicting and The Cody has 1000 emails and can't help but come back. And Mitch good luck with your breakdown because that was some of my best work ever......It will be hard to top it says

The Cody
Cody Hunt
Cody Hunt

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:50 am

why cody??? why must you dig deeper?? you are disregarding the mod AND threatening to keep rejoining if you do indeed get banned... why can't you just do like you said you were going to and be cool with everyone?? do you see what is wrong with this? you are going against mortis' wishes by posting, threatening the authority by saying you will keep making new accounts and there is no stopping you, and lastly, all that considered, in your first post back, doing EXACTLY what got you suspended, antagonizing others, this time, mitch.

please re evaluate this and change your course of action. is your only goal to cause trouble?? because you are REALLY disrespecting TLOS by disregarding authority THEY have chosen on their board. i am sure if you insist on continuing in board antics, they will remove you from their myspace, not allow any more (and possibly remove the one) breakdowns you write. come on, man. think about the consequences before you act... choose battles wisely.
DFDmike
DFDmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:39 am

Cody Hunt wrote:Right you are Mortis! The Cody is back he took his "7 Day" break but I was told my "break" didnt end until April and I am no Math whiz but I do not think that is 7 days but for now The Cody is back at least until you re-kick him out. But I must warn you the forums are very addicting and The Cody has 1000 emails and can't help but come back. And Mitch good luck with your breakdown because that was some of my best work ever......It will be hard to top it says

The Cody

Cody.. get a hobby.

The funny thing is, you can ban IP's. And there are 3 IP's coming from Cody's address... of course, the two Cody's.. and BLADE. So, Mike, you're right.. Blade is Cody.. either that, or Blade is posting on Cody's computer.

All banned now.
Mortis
Mortis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:56 am

Finally that annoying little turd is gone!

"Oh try and top my breakdown, blah blah it was my best work"

IT'S NOT A COMPETITION...FUCKING HELL! LOL!

I write that stuff for fun, not to compete with anyone.

I'm just glad that we no longer have to deal with this lunatic anymore.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:52 am

After the first 2 posts I read from Blade I vowed not to read anymore of them. English is my only language and it was a bitch trying to read that shit. Mitch, your breakdowns are good and I really like your attitude about it. It's not a competition, have fun writing and I will keep reading them.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:55 am

Jennifer wrote:After the first 2 posts I read from Blade I vowed not to read anymore of them. English is my only language and it was a bitch trying to read that shit. Mitch, your breakdowns are good and I really like your attitude about it. It's not a competition, have fun writing and I will keep reading them.

Thank you Jennifer! Very Happy

And yeah I agree, I think I lost some brain cells when reading Blade's posts lol!
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:00 am

just wait til i start writing my breakdowns!!!! then we will see!!! just you fuckin' wait mitch!!!!! i'll show you!!!! if it's the laaaassssttt thiiiiinngg i doooo!!!!!!!!!!! ..... oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooo!!!!!!!!

mike's UFC 96 breakdown will be posted this sunday! and the mike guarantees perfection!!!! muhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!
DFDmike
DFDmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:03 am

lol.... dude, Mitch.. for your next breakdown, you should call yourself "The Mitch"
Mortis
Mortis

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:08 am

yo dawg lokk if the mitch thinx he can juz take thu power lyk tht hes rong. ill write 1 4 u all. dey call me nife, and i tink itz fawkd up how you right dat shit up afta my broz been doin it since like feburary. so juzt quit whyl you ahead or you gotza nutha thing CUMMING!!! ( Wink )
DFDmike
DFDmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:20 am

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Mortis... that is an AWESOME idea!

THE MITCH HAZZZ SPOKENZAHHHHH

I IZ WIN????
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  AOk918 Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Jennifer wrote:After the first 2 posts I read from Blade I vowed not to read anymore of them. English is my only language and it was a bitch trying to read that shit.

LMAO tell me about it...!!... That was ridiculous.. Very funny by the way Mike ....
AOk918
AOk918

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down