The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONTEST! - Mortis' Ultimate Fighter Challenge

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CONTEST! - Mortis' Ultimate Fighter Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: CONTEST! - Mortis' Ultimate Fighter Challenge

Post  DFDmike Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:26 pm

well, it wouldn't take affect until before next week's episode. are you able to catch tomorrow's episode and the re run sometime (i'm sure it will re air)? if not, no biggie, we can just do it for fun, but really, it sucks for you to be put out a t shirt for something as random as our picks were. i mean, at least now we have the ability to skillfully pick our winners, ya know? i think it needs to just be reworked. like 1 point for every fighter that wins their 1st rd fight, 2 pts for 2nd rd, 3 pts for final. that's how most fantasy tournaments work, each rd ramps in weight, as it is more important that your picks made it further, being more difficult to make a prediction to win it all.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

CONTEST! - Mortis' Ultimate Fighter Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: CONTEST! - Mortis' Ultimate Fighter Challenge

Post  Jennifer Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:11 am

I don't expect to win anything. I was just going to do it for fun. Like Mike said, it's just too random without really knowing all the fighters so it's basically luck.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:15 pm

That's why I wanted people to actually research the fighters and find out some stuff about them. We still don't know the whole lineup of all the fights.. are you saying that we should just pick them week by week?

And I found a site that has the first episode, but my connection is horrid right now, and I couldn't get all the way through it.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:07 pm

Mortis wrote:That's why I wanted people to actually research the fighters and find out some stuff about them. We still don't know the whole lineup of all the fights.. are you saying that we should just pick them week by week?

And I found a site that has the first episode, but my connection is horrid right now, and I couldn't get all the way through it.

I did... lol!
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:58 am

Mortis wrote:That's why I wanted people to actually research the fighters and find out some stuff about them. We still don't know the whole lineup of all the fights.. are you saying that we should just pick them week by week?

no, i meant redo picks now for the rest. see, before, you had to pick 8 UK guys from 16. the problem is, you could pick 8 guys, and have all of them fight each other, meaning you will automatically have 4 in, 4 out. but now it is even crazier, because the US list was awfully wrong... ryan bigler and josh souder both weren't on the show at all. then two MORE guys got kicked out (weight cut, herpes) so out of 16, only 12 of them are on it. to make it even more confusing two of the fights are next week... i know... it's out of whack. maybe there will only be the two US fights next time. then we could redo our picks starting with our final 8 in each class. if not, i guess our originals are the only possibility.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:28 am

DFDmike wrote:

no, i meant redo picks now for the rest. see, before, you had to pick 8 UK guys from 16. the problem is, you could pick 8 guys, and have all of them fight each other, meaning you will automatically have 4 in, 4 out. but now it is even crazier, because the US list was awfully wrong... ryan bigler and josh souder both weren't on the show at all. then two MORE guys got kicked out (weight cut, herpes) so out of 16, only 12 of them are on it. to make it even more confusing two of the fights are next week... i know... it's out of whack. maybe there will only be the two US fights next time. then we could redo our picks starting with our final 8 in each class. if not, i guess our originals are the only possibility.

Things got very confusing with this most recent episode.

But I have to say, most of the guys I thought would win ended up winning.

I am dissapointed to hear that Rob Browning made the show though, and apparently he ends up beating Jason Dent in his fight to get into the house b/c in the previews you can see him in the house throwing eggs at people.

My blog will be written shortly.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortis Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:41 pm

DFDmike wrote:

damn.. herpes? Well.. I guess this whole contest is fucked up now. I haven't been able to stay current with it :-/... sorry guys.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2