The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Diego Sanchez Have A Better Chance Of Capturing The Title At Welterweight Or Lightweight?

3 posters

Go down

Does Diego Sanchez Have A Better Chance Of Capturing The Title At Welterweight Or Lightweight? Empty Does Diego Sanchez Have A Better Chance Of Capturing The Title At Welterweight Or Lightweight?

Post  The Cody Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:07 am

I have been talking about this with some of fellow MMA fans on Myspace and other forums but i want to here from you guys, Would Diego Sanchez have a better chance capturing the title at Welterweight or Lightweight. In my opinion it is Lightweight, this is why because i truly believe Diego Sanchez poses a threat to every Lightweight in the UFC including BJ Penn. BJ Penn has never faced a guy who is going to be in your face, fast pace offense from beginning to end, we thought we would see Sean Sherk do it but like i said before he tried to be a striker and that ultimatley cost him the fight. I mean you look at all the top guys in the UFC at Lightweight, Kenny Florian: Has already beaten him, Roger Huerta: Was dominated by Clay Guida (who has the same style as Diego) and Kenny Florian who was dominated by Diego, Nate Diaz: He defeated his brother already and both Diaz brothers styles are the same so i dont see a much diffrence. Sean Sherk: Has never fought someone who is going to push the pace as much as him and Diego is much bigger (in size not muscle) and much more well rounded. The list goes on and on now i am not saying he would beat all of them but I think he would be the favorite in all of those fights with the exception of BJ Penn, but I think thats a fight he can win. Now at Welterweight there are guys who are much bigger them him, Jon Fitch defeated Diego strictly on size (if you dont believe me watch that fight and tell me if Fitch was his size that Diego would of still lost, he wouldnt of) Josh Koscheck is getting better and better and The JDH eluded to it, I think Koscheck would dominate Diego even worse if they fought again. Thiago Alves looks like he could fight at Middleweight and has great takedown defense and Diego wouldnt get him to the ground which is his game, and Georges St.Pierre same thing as Alves except he would destroy him alot more on the feet. Im sure everyone has a diffrence in opinion but I think Diego with his dream of being world champion made the right move because I think at Lightweight he has a VERY good shot of becoming the champ.
The Cody
The Cody

Back to top Go down

Does Diego Sanchez Have A Better Chance Of Capturing The Title At Welterweight Or Lightweight? Empty Re: Does Diego Sanchez Have A Better Chance Of Capturing The Title At Welterweight Or Lightweight?

Post  DFDmike Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:11 am

Does Diego Sanchez Have A Better Chance Of Capturing The Title At Welterweight Or Lightweight? Fast%20typer

PLEASE avatar this!
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Does Diego Sanchez Have A Better Chance Of Capturing The Title At Welterweight Or Lightweight? Empty Re: Does Diego Sanchez Have A Better Chance Of Capturing The Title At Welterweight Or Lightweight?

Post  Mortis Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:09 am

Yeah, he does have a better chance at lightweight... and I would like to see Nate Diaz vs. Diego Sanchez. Would be a good fight. I think Diego may be able to take BJ as well.. would also be a good fight.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down