The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which fighters do you dislike?

+4
Mitch Ciccarelli
Blue
Jennifer
Alex
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which fighters do you dislike? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which fighters do you dislike?

Post  DFDmike Tue May 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Mortis wrote:Regardless of the result of the Machida/Rashad fight, I think Rampage vs. Rashad should be the next fight for them two.

god, i hope so!! if machida wins, i don't think rampage should just wait for the next title fight. shogun needs a good fight too. maybe luis cane or thiago silva?
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Which fighters do you dislike? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which fighters do you dislike?

Post  Jennifer Tue May 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Hey Mike there's no such thing as a wrong opinion.............unless of course you disagree with me then it's wrong, hahahahah!
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  DFDmike Wed May 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Jennifer wrote:Hey Mike there's no such thing as a wrong opinion

i know, it was a sarcastic way of saying exactly that to her. haha. and your opinion is right every time it's the same as mine. guaranteed.
DFDmike
DFDmike

http://myspace.com/dfdmike

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Thu May 14, 2009 2:25 am

I knew exactly what you meant but I had to throw my smart ass comment out there. I wouldn't be me if I didn't. tongue
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2