The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is The Middleweight Division Wide Open Without Anderson Silva?

3 posters

Go down

Is The Middleweight Division Wide Open Without Anderson Silva? Empty Is The Middleweight Division Wide Open Without Anderson Silva?

Post  The Cody Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:24 am

Check Out my article on this topic that is posted on thelightsoutshow.com and special thanks to Chris Fries and The JDH for posting up!
The Cody
The Cody

Back to top Go down

Is The Middleweight Division Wide Open Without Anderson Silva? Empty Re: Is The Middleweight Division Wide Open Without Anderson Silva?

Post  Mitch Ciccarelli Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:06 am

Good article bro!

Short and to the point, I liked it!

I agree that Silva should move up eventually (permanently).

There really isn't anyone in the MW division right now that I think could beat Silva. I think after he beats Leites, he should think about moving up.

There are huge fights for him at 205, like I'm talking headlining fights with guys like Forrest, Rampage, Machida, Rashad, etc.

In 185 there aren't very many interesting fights left for him except maybe a fight with Bisping or Demian Maia.
Mitch Ciccarelli
Mitch Ciccarelli

Back to top Go down

Is The Middleweight Division Wide Open Without Anderson Silva? Empty Re: Is The Middleweight Division Wide Open Without Anderson Silva?

Post  Mortis Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Demian Maia and Cung Le are the only two guys in the 185 division that even have a chance at Anderson Silva right now.... though, I would like to see Anderson and Yushin Okami fight again... the first time, Okami won due to an illegal knee strike. I think it's almost time for a rematch.
Mortis
Mortis

http://www.myspace.com/sicknoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down